Oneida Football

Spike016

19 hours ago, rtl112 said:

I watched Oneida beat Harriman that year at Harriman.  Oneida pretty much kept Copeland in check but in the playoffs it was a different story.  Oneida had a good team that year as did Harriman if I'm talking about the same year. It was the Harriman went to State.

Yeah I think so Copeland's senior year. Oneida won game one, and Harriman won the playoff game at Oneida 20-0(?). Both had great teams that year!

35 minutes ago, TheOgre78 said:

Yeah I think so Copeland's senior year. Oneida won game one, and Harriman won the playoff game at Oneida 20-0(?). Both had great teams that year!

Yep Copeland won 24-0 lol. They saved us the shellacking from lipscomb they got the next week. Lipscomb was a machine that year. 

4 minutes ago, crow said:

Yep Copeland won 24-0 lol. They saved us the shellacking from lipscomb they got the next week. Lipscomb was a machine that year. 

I knew it was close to that score, I was thinking 20 - 0 but I remember Harriman putting up a TD late, I bought a new coat for that game game still almost froze my "footballs". :) 

Saw their is a Meredith kid on Oneida's roster at RB, thought his dad might be the RB from that year or a relative.

44 minutes ago, TheOgre78 said:

I knew it was close to that score, I was thinking 20 - 0 but I remember Harriman putting up a TD late, I bought a new coat for that game game still almost froze my "footballs". :) 

Saw their is a Meredith kid on Oneida's roster at RB, thought his dad might be the RB from that year or a relative.

It is his son and he’s only a Soph. And gettin better and better