Oneida Football

Spike016

19 hours ago, pujo said:

Shoot they used to be in the NFL, Thats not real fair. For My part ,I'm happy for Creasy, people doubted him when he went there, guess thats over ,lol

Bahaha!!! That's a good one Pujo. They used to be the Raiders too wearing the silver and black. They changed their colors and everything. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, TheOgre78 said:

Any scrimmages took/taking place or any new team info? Get in here and post, it's too quiet in here! lol ;)

Oneida goes to Tech for their yearly scrimmage tomorrow. Next Friday Oneida hosts Cumberland Gap. 

Edited by Spike016

15 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Cumberland Gap not in your region anymore? They go to region 1?

No they are out. I believe our Region is the toughest it’s been in recent years with York and Monterey comin in. Rockwood is gonna be a force this year and us up here at Reservation will just be scratchin and clawin to finish 4th. 

14 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

No they are out. I believe our Region is the toughest it’s been in recent years with York and Monterey comin in. Rockwood is gonna be a force this year and us up here at Reservation will just be scratchin and clawin to finish 4th. 

I've seen some of what they will put on the field. I don't think they will be better than last year. If they have an extremely good line possibly. Only saw the 7 v 7.