Macon County 2021

MCFAN3

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2021 at 9:15 AM, MCFAN3 said:

I would give the loss to Upperman. I believe MC can beat TC this year. While 9-1 is a stretch, MC is capable is finishing the season with that record.

Things would have to go absolutely perfect for macon to even come close to beating TC this year. I hope your right but im afraid not.

18 hours ago, mofojoe said:

Things would have to go absolutely perfect for macon to even come close to beating TC this year. I hope your right but im afraid not.

I could be completely wrong about the team this year, but I feel like the boys are working hard and are behind Shoulders through thick and thin. I do believe they will be better than most think. These upcoming scrimmages will tell a lot about who MC will be this year which starts this Friday against Friendship Christian.

57 minutes ago, MCFAN3 said:

I could be completely wrong about the team this year, but I feel like the boys are working hard and are behind Shoulders through thick and thin. I do believe they will be better than most think. These upcoming scrimmages will tell a lot about who MC will be this year which starts this Friday against Friendship Christian.

With both Macon and Upperman scrimmaging FC....should get some sense of how good or bad each team is. 

Wasn’t able to attend the scrimmage tonight, but positive feedback for the Tigers. Pretty sure the Tigers didn’t let Friendship score a single touchdown tonight. There is certainly many things to still work on, but the Tigers had a good look against people with different colored jerseys. Next week, the tigers travel to Forrest on Tuesday and to cookeville for a scrimmage against Rhea County on Friday.

• Thanks 1

On 7/30/2021 at 9:45 PM, MCFAN3 said:

Wasn’t able to attend the scrimmage tonight, but positive feedback for the Tigers. Pretty sure the Tigers didn’t let Friendship score a single touchdown tonight. There is certainly many things to still work on, but the Tigers had a good look against people with different colored jerseys. Next week, the tigers travel to Forrest on Tuesday and to cookeville for a scrimmage against Rhea County on Friday.

How strong is FC this season? 

18 hours ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

How strong is FC this season? 

will be a player in D2-1A, but honestly in a slight rebuild, they should be really solid next year, they got a transfer in Jared Weakley(Ralph and Karen's grandson)  that will sling it around for them. Anyone know the output of the scrimmage, other than FC not scoring?