Macon County 2021

MCFAN3

2 hours ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

Any details of the huge jumbotron Macon is installing at Pat Parker Field? 

The Jumbotron will be used in place of the old advertising board in the south end zone. It will display digital advertisements throughout the season. As far as anything else they will use it for, I’m unsure of. But it is definitely an exciting addition to the program and the football field as it should help boost the environment on Friday nights. 

15 hours ago, MCFAN3 said:

The Jumbotron will be used in place of the old advertising board in the south end zone. It will display digital advertisements throughout the season. As far as anything else they will use it for, I’m unsure of. But it is definitely an exciting addition to the program and the football field as it should help boost the environment on Friday nights. 

Sounds good. How many kids Macon got out this year? 

1 hour ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

Sounds good. How many kids Macon got out this year? 

I haven’t been by any practices this year, but I believe the turnout is pretty good as far as I know. The roster should come available as we approach media day for the tigers and scrimmages. 

1 hour ago, Sidelinehustler said:

Macon has a media day?

We classify picture day as media day. The local newspapers will take pictures of the team and one newspaper outlet will at times interview a certain player and head coach. So it’s not exactly a media day as you would think. 

• Upvote 1

On 6/13/2021 at 7:00 PM, UpperCumberlandMan said:

I think MC goes 8-2, second place in region to Upperman. 

I hope your right but this is a much tougher schedule than the last couple of years. Don't get me wrong im glad it's tougher cause in the long run it will help. Macon could go 8-2 but i will be surprised but again i hope so.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mofojoe said:

I hope your right but this is a much tougher schedule than the last couple of years. Don't get me wrong im glad it's tougher cause in the long run it will help. Macon could go 8-2 but i will be surprised but again i hope so.

I think MC benefits the region change this year regarding the playoffs. I think MC will be able to compete with the teams out of Chattanooga better than the likes of Marshall and Nolensville. However, MC has shown they can compete with tough programs as they defeated several in 7-on-7s this summer. While 7-on-7 is not full pad football, it still shows that MC is good in the secondary and passing game. A key game for the Tigers comes in the third game of the year against DeKalb. Win and the chances of hosting increases. Lose and travel to the likes of Red Bank or East Hamilton. I could see MC going anywhere from 6-4 at worst or 8-2, possibly 9-1 at best. I’d love to see MC prove some doubters wrong and win the region for the first time since 03’

On 7/13/2021 at 7:07 PM, MCFAN3 said:

I think MC benefits the region change this year regarding the playoffs. I think MC will be able to compete with the teams out of Chattanooga better than the likes of Marshall and Nolensville. However, MC has shown they can compete with tough programs as they defeated several in 7-on-7s this summer. While 7-on-7 is not full pad football, it still shows that MC is good in the secondary and passing game. A key game for the Tigers comes in the third game of the year against DeKalb. Win and the chances of hosting increases. Lose and travel to the likes of Red Bank or East Hamilton. I could see MC going anywhere from 6-4 at worst or 8-2, possibly 9-1 at best. I’d love to see MC prove some doubters wrong and win the region for the first time since 03’

If 9-1....who is the loss to?