Region 1-A Early Outlook

baldeagle22

3 hours ago, THE KING said:

Cland is a different looking team this year.  Winning with defense and muscling up points inside.  Looks like the creekers might be a nightmare for north greene.  Don't count us out either.  ;)

Cloudland was a tough team for South Greene and should give North Greene good competition. If or when Brook Anderson comes back the story may change a bit.

Yes. NG did beat South Greene this year, but SG shot 5 of 18 from the free throw line. The two teams play later this season at NG.

Edited by Americal198

On 12/11/2021 at 5:20 PM, Americal198 said:

Cloudland was a tough team for South Greene and should give North Greene good competition. If or when Brook Anderson comes back the story may change a bit.

Yes. NG did beat South Greene this year, but SG shot 5 of 18 from the free throw line. The two teams play later this season at NG.

I think north greene needs to make a run for a state championship.  It'll be a long time before they can challenge again. 

Cloudland middle plays Sulphur springs tonight.  If they win, they will play grandview Wednesday night!

On 12/9/2021 at 12:05 PM, RodgerDodger32 said:

You are correct...NGMS has a ton of 6th graders, who have never really played. SO hopefully they can develop in a few years LOL. I also heard Grandview is supposed to be really good.

We play grandview Wednesday night.  I watched them tonight and they would beat alot of high school teams.  Evidently they are a stacked team with elite transfers with one purpose.  Winning the state.  The first team I've seen this year quicker than us.  That press will be a nightmare.  If we get through it,  we can play with them in the half court game but if it turns into a track meet, we will get smoked.

45 minutes ago, THE KING said:

We play grandview Wednesday night.  I watched them tonight and they would beat alot of high school teams.  Evidently they are a stacked team with elite transfers with one purpose.  Winning the state.  The first team I've seen this year quicker than us.  That press will be a nightmare.  If we get through it,  we can play with them in the half court game but if it turns into a track meet, we will get smoked.

Do they have a Tullock girl now ? Not sure if I spelled that right. 

8 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

I heard Crockett that's why I figured maybe she was at Grandview. Providence makes sense too. Damon has been a game changer down there 

Someone told me #5 Andrea was at HV and ta dugger at one point.  Tough break for those schools as she's a game changing player