Region 1-A Early Outlook

baldeagle22

8 minutes ago, THE KING said:

It looks like unaka is suffering from the same inconsistencies they had last year.  I thought they'd take south green to the wire.  I think west and north greene will be a good game tonight 

Very well could be especially at WG...Anderson started practicing this week so she should be back by Ladies Classis I would think. I am sure she won't be to much of a weapon until January though. 

22 minutes ago, THE KING said:

It looks like unaka is suffering from the same inconsistencies they had last year.  I thought they'd take south green to the wire.  I think west and north greene will be a good game tonight 

Always glad to see someone mention South Greene. I was at the game last night. The best girl (EDIT: So I was told) on Unaka was out. Hopefully it's not an injury. At the same time, senior post, Addison Williams, sat out for SG with a sore ankle. In my humble opinion, she is the best player for SG. 

Unaka is a scrappy team that should make some noise in their district. South Greene is tough to beat at home. 

Edited by Americal198

18 minutes ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

Very well could be especially at WG...Anderson started practicing this week so she should be back by Ladies Classis I would think. I am sure she won't be to much of a weapon until January though. 

I'm very glad Brooklyn Anderson will be back. She is a fine player. I'm looking forward to watching her play at the Ladies Classic.

One thing I've noticed about players coming back is that it can take a while to get back confidence in shooting. Anderson will still be a force rebounding, especially on offense.

I saw West Greene against South Greene the other night. Very good WG outside shooting. WG and NG should be a good game.

1 hour ago, Americal198 said:

Always glad to see someone mention South Greene. I was at the game last night. The best girl (EDIT: So I was told) on Unaka was out. Hopefully it's not an injury. At the same time, senior post, Addison Williams, sat out for SG with a sore ankle. In my humble opinion, she is the best player for SG. 

Unaka is a scrappy team that should make some noise in their district. South Greene is tough to beat at home. 

That would be the Ramsey girl. She can play she was All State as a freshman and can score 20+ and make it look effortless lol. 

Edited by TheUltimateWarrior98
Spelling

1 hour ago, Americal198 said:

That would be Ramsey.  She is indeed a difference maker.  That explains why the game wasn't closer

11 minutes ago, THE KING said:

That would be Ramsey.  She is indeed a difference maker.  That explains why the game wasn't closer

That's why I thought you should know. 

15 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

That would be the Ramsey girl. She can play she was All State as a freshman and can score 20+ and make it look effortless lol. 

Long dark hair. What year is she now?

On 12/14/2021 at 1:35 PM, Americal198 said:

I'm very glad Brooklyn Anderson will be back. She is a fine player. I'm looking forward to watching her play at the Ladies Classic.

One thing I've noticed about players coming back is that it can take a while to get back confidence in shooting. Anderson will still be a force rebounding, especially on offense.

I saw West Greene against South Greene the other night. Very good WG outside shooting. WG and NG should be a good game.

I also thought the WG and NG girls game would be good, but NG won by 30. Not sure if anyone was out for either team but that seems like a good win on the road. 

1 hour ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

I also thought the WG and NG girls game would be good, but NG won by 30. Not sure if anyone was out for either team but that seems like a good win on the road. 

A bit of a surprise for me. I've not watched North Greene play yet this year. Will see them at the Ladies Classic in a few days.

Edited by Americal198