Region 1-A Early Outlook

baldeagle22

10 minutes ago, baldeagle22 said:

Any ideas on how the NG vs McKenzie game will go? 

I think it will go down to the final minute.  Ng's greatest strength is mentality.  It makes it even more impressive because they're not really spectacular,  they just have a will of iron.

4 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Good season lady landers.  Y'all played tough.  District 13A is very talented.  We've got to work more on shooting this offseason.  We have to be able to come off the dribble and shoot the basketball if we're gonna win a game in the state tournament.  

A good probability every team gets just a taste of the apple the first time at state or if they've not been in a while. Nothing to hang their heads about. Keep us informed about the progress your daughters make in the coming years. If I recall, one or both will be on THE team next year. There is always next year.

4 hours ago, Americal198 said:

A good probability every team gets just a taste of the apple the first time at state or if they've not been in a while. Nothing to hang their heads about. Keep us informed about the progress your daughters make in the coming years. If I recall, one or both will be on THE team next year. There is always next year.

Thank you.  I have twin guards who work hard.  The greatest freshman who'll probably get a lot of playing time is a girl named Regan Blair.  Super quick and a great defender

On 3/10/2022 at 1:56 PM, THE KING said:

Good season lady landers.  Y'all played tough.  District 13A is very talented.  We've got to work more on shooting this offseason.  We have to be able to come off the dribble and shoot the basketball if we're gonna win a game in the state tournament.  

Not sure who you play summer ball with King but you should consider playing with us and Lady Rain. It's a really good thing they have going on. Sahara plays some with us and another Cloudland girl but I'm not sure which one I think Isabella. 

1 hour ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Not sure who you play summer ball with King but you should consider playing with us and Lady Rain. It's a really good thing they have going on. Sahara plays some with us and another Cloudland girl but I'm not sure which one I think Isabella. 

I think they want to play with Regan.  We'll have to see.

5 hours ago, baldeagle22 said:

Once again Buchanan got out coached in Murfreesboro, will never win a state championship

Not disagreeing with you but I dont think it would have mattered against McKenzie. They were bigger, faster and just overall better. NG loses a lot but I think they’ll be fine with the new additions coming in. 

50 minutes ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

Not disagreeing with you but I dont think it would have mattered against McKenzie. They were bigger, faster and just overall better. NG loses a lot but I think they’ll be fine with the new additions coming in. 

Is Andrea Flores going to North greene? Asking for a friend :grin: