Region 1-A Early Outlook

baldeagle22

6 hours ago, baldeagle22 said:

Once again Buchanan got out coached in Murfreesboro, will never win a state championship

I definitely didn’t think he coached with any energy and the team didn’t play with any energy. Not sure it would have mattered in the end but probably would have been a much better game. I will say I was very disappointed in the support from the community, only about 10-15 in the student section as there was no fan bus and not many NG fans there in general. I thought this team deserved better than that with all of the hard work they’ve put in over the years.

6 minutes ago, 99SportsFan said:

I definitely didn’t think he coached with any energy and the team didn’t play with any energy. Not sure it would have mattered in the end but probably would have been a much better game. I will say I was very disappointed in the support from the community, only about 10-15 in the student section as there was no fan bus and not many NG fans there in general. I thought this team deserved better than that with all of the hard work they’ve put in over the years.

He coached like he didn’t care and they played like they didn’t care. The lack of support was also probably a slap in the face to the girls, who felt like they had no support and nobody to back them.

2 hours ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Grandview  girl 

I talked to our coach last week and he said it was possible she would wind up there.  I knew she wouldn't go if she didn't have help.  Most of NG junior high are 6th graders.  Not much talent so I'm sure Buchanan has probably been busy.  He has no choice if he wants to keep winning.  

7 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I talked to our coach last week and he said it was possible she would wind up there.  I knew she wouldn't go if she didn't have help.  Most of NG junior high are 6th graders.  Not much talent so I'm sure Buchanan has probably been busy.  He has no choice if he wants to keep winning.  

One thing I can tell you about that kid for sure is, she's a hired gun and whoever feeds her ego the most will get her. 

1 hour ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

One thing I can tell you about that kid for sure is, she's a hired gun and whoever feeds her ego the most will get her. 

It makes sense if you think about it.  She wouldn't start as a freshman at Crockett.  She would at NG.  It'll be all about padding stats to help her recruiting.  No offense to our husky buddies on here but NG has turned into more of a travel team.

13 hours ago, THE KING said:

It makes sense if you think about it.  She wouldn't start as a freshman at Crockett.  She would at NG.  It'll be all about padding stats to help her recruiting.  No offense to our husky buddies on here but NG has turned into more of a travel team.

No offense taken. It has hurt other sports down here big time too. Girls will choose to focus on one sport instead of helping out the other teams because they don’t want to “get behind” someone else that’s moved in.