Region 1-A Early Outlook

baldeagle22

11 hours ago, westtn12 said:

Can schools/teams in this region just move around and attend any school they want? I’m confused on how there’s so much transfer talk.

The unicoi girl is already at cloudland but she was inelligible this season.  The girl we've been talking about is an 8th grader at grandview middle.  She is an elite player thats attended at least 3 different schools so its not a given on where she will wind up going to high school.  

1 hour ago, RHP1971 said:

Sounds like jealousy to me. Who are you kidding? Did we forget Crockett girls won the big 5? Beat Science Hill o, swept DB, beat West Ridge 3 times. Those are 3 of the biggest schools in the state.

More like a realist. Crockett went 5-3 in conference like 3 other teams did. They were district runner up in a average district and lost in the regional first round to an average AAAA school in Mo West who they went 1-2 against.  

Crockett just needs to play more AAAA schools. There record against AAAA schools this year is like 8-6. It's funny how Crockett people want to brag about how big of schools DB and SH are but they never mention that Crockett is literally 3 times as big as the teams they beat up on like 1 win UH, 6 win Chuckey Doak, 7 win Pigeon Forge and Hancock County lol. Not all 20 win seasons are created equal. 

On 3/15/2022 at 2:47 PM, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Crockett just needs to play more AAAA schools. There record against AAAA schools this year is like 8-6. It's funny how Crockett people want to brag about how big of schools DB and SH are but they never mention that Crockett is literally 3 times as big as the teams they beat up on like 1 win UH, 6 win Chuckey Doak, 7 win Pigeon Forge and Hancock County lol. Not all 20 win seasons are created equal. 

After doing some research I’m really confused by your hate towards the Crockett girls.  You say the Big 5 is weak but Science hill gave state champion Bearden 2 of their best games this year.  Played them closer than any team at the state tournament.  Dobyns bennett spit with Elizabethton both games were 1 point victories.  Mo West is average at best?   They beat Gatlinburg Pittman, Elizabethton and Crockett.  So if all these teams are average, I’d like to know who you think is good In District 1.  Everybody knows 2A is by far the weakest and it’s not even close.  

On 3/16/2022 at 10:43 PM, RHP1971 said:

After doing some research I’m really confused by your hate towards the Crockett girls.  You say the Big 5 is weak but Science hill gave state champion Bearden 2 of their best games this year.  Played them closer than any team at the state tournament.  Dobyns bennett spit with Elizabethton both games were 1 point victories.  Mo West is average at best?   They beat Gatlinburg Pittman, Elizabethton and Crockett.  So if all these teams are average, I’d like to know who you think is good In District 1.  Everybody knows 2A is by far the weakest and it’s not even close.  

It's not hate I'm just saying they are an average AAAA with a very easy non conference schedule. Yes Mo West is average in AAAA. They go 3-3 in district play 1-1 in conference tournament and 1-1 in the regional tournament. That's 5-5 against other AAAA teams. How much more average can you get ? Yes 2A is pretty weak. Crockett should know that they played all the bad ones including CD, PF and WG. Not to mention UH and Hancock County.  Good teams in District 1 regardless of Classification: Science Hill, Elizabethton, Sullivan East, South Greene, North Greene, Cloudland, Unaka, Hampton.  

23 hours ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

It's not hate I'm just saying they are an average AAAA with a very easy non conference schedule. Yes Mo West is average in AAAA. They go 3-3 in district play 1-1 in conference tournament and 1-1 in the regional tournament. That's 5-5 against other AAAA teams. How much more average can you get ? Yes 2A is pretty weak. Crockett should know that they played all the bad ones including CD, PF and WG. Not to mention UH and Hancock County.  Good teams in District 1 regardless of Classification: Science Hill, Elizabethton, Sullivan East, South Greene, North Greene, Cloudland, Unaka, Hampton.  

The girl from unicoi is named Chloe.  Done forgot her last name lol

• 3 weeks later...