Region 1-A Early Outlook

baldeagle22

1 hour ago, baldeagle22 said:

Because Buchanan is terrible coach. 

And to quote you baldeagle22.....On 3/18/2021 at 1:21 AM, baldeagle22 said:

Think it’s about time to add NG girls coach James Buchanan to the mix. He took a group of girls who weren’t nearly as talented and beat the #1 team this year. He is also approaching his 400th victory. And has 5 state tournament trips under his belt. 

I agree eagle, I think coach Buchanan does a great job with the NG program. I think they have the talent and will put the work in this offseason to contend for the class A State Championship next season.

I said what I said! Things that make you go HMMMMMMM! 

41 minutes ago, Myob said:

Are you angry parent? He seems like a really good coach to win as much as he does 

He wins because he plays trash teams when they play good quality teams they lose. What’s his record against quality teams? Got beat by several teams this year, that shouldn’t have even competed with them. 

1 hour ago, isaidwhatisaid said:
And to quote you baldeagle22.....On 3/18/2021 at 1:21 AM, baldeagle22 said:

Think it’s about time to add NG girls coach James Buchanan to the mix. He took a group of girls who weren’t nearly as talented and beat the #1 team this year. He is also approaching his 400th victory. And has 5 state tournament trips under his belt. 

I agree eagle, I think coach Buchanan does a great job with the NG program. I think they have the talent and will put the work in this offseason to contend for the class A State Championship next season.

I said what I said! Things that make you go HMMMMMMM! 

Good thing they aren’t going to be that good this year. And are just going to continue to decline as the seasons go on. He should probably just retire soon.

Edited by baldeagle22

43 minutes ago, baldeagle22 said:

Good thing they aren’t going to be that good this year. And are just going to continue to decline as the seasons go on. He should probably just retire soon.

Good thing? You must be a miserable person to say that about kids! I have only seen his players improve every season and throughout the season! To insinuate that he cannot develop is 100% inaccurate! 
I hope you have no kids that play sports, you have to be making their coach/s miserable by your impeccable expertise at analyzing a Coach. 

18 hours ago, isaidwhatisaid said:

Good thing? You must be a miserable person to say that about kids! I have only seen his players improve every season and throughout the season! To insinuate that he cannot develop is 100% inaccurate! 
I hope you have no kids that play sports, you have to be making their coach/s miserable by your impeccable expertise at analyzing a Coach. 

Well if a coach and or his wife has to get on here and see if he’s being talked about and then step in when he is I think that speaks for itself when it comes to his coaching. And I don’t have kids but if I did I’d be fine as long as they didn’t go there. 

10 hours ago, baldeagle22 said:

Well if a coach and or his wife has to get on here and see if he’s being talked about and then step in when he is I think that speaks for itself when it comes to his coaching. And I don’t have kids but if I did I’d be fine as long as they didn’t go there. 

Oh, you think I am him or his wife? No, you are mistaken, I am neither! There are individuals that will put the truth out, I am one of them. The truth is…You are a bitter parent. Otherwise, you wouldn’t waste your time trying to bash a coach that has no effect on you or your family! 
To say he is a terrible coach with no connection to that team would be absurd from someone that only observes from the bleachers or online.