Region 1-A Early Outlook

baldeagle22

On 4/23/2022 at 1:37 PM, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

We are here in Winston Salem with Lady Rain King. Finally got a chance to watch Raegan from Cloudland play with the 8th grade group. She's a fine ball player she did really well. 

Yeah, Friday she was making plays for us at short stop.  Grass doesn't grow under that girl's feet 

2 hours ago, THE KING said:

Yeah, Friday she was making plays for us at short stop.  Grass doesn't grow under that girl's feet 

She had the play of the weekend IMO. She went to the hoop and got blocked and fell down on the play. Of course there was a crowd reaction with alot of kids there. But instead of being embarrassed She went right back to the hoop the very next chance and got a bucket. Says alot about her mental toughness. I loved to see it. 

4 hours ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

She had the play of the weekend IMO. She went to the hoop and got blocked and fell down on the play. Of course there was a crowd reaction with alot of kids there. But instead of being embarrassed She went right back to the hoop the very next chance and got a bucket. Says alot about her mental toughness. I loved to see it. 

She's a tremendous athlete.  Her and my twins made quite the trio in middle school.  Eowyn led the team in scoring,  Savannah in rebounds,  and Regan with steals and assists