Region 1-A Early Outlook

baldeagle22

On 6/6/2021 at 9:54 AM, Dadof2 said:

They were playing Oliver Springs. they were winning when I left. So I don’t know the outcome but would say they won. OS is not very good.   They played Oakdale, Greenback, Karns, Oliver Springs. So you’re not going to really know how good they are playing those teams. And I don’t know if the coach had the starters out there together, a lot of coaches mix it up to see what they have in cap. 

If you're interested,  there's a big junior high camp at Sevierville middle school starting today.  I'll be there wednesday.  Our 8th graders will be pretty good this year.  They play really fast.  After that class,  Cloudland is doomed in girls sports.  

8 hours ago, THE KING said:

If you're interested,  there's a big junior high camp at Sevierville middle school starting today.  I'll be there wednesday.  Our 8th graders will be pretty good this year.  They play really fast.  After that class,  Cloudland is doomed in girls sports.  

King I see you guys taking a slight step back from last year although still the best team in the county and talented. Is jasmine playing college basketball anywhere?

11 hours ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

King I see you guys taking a slight step back from last year although still the best team in the county and talented. Is jasmine playing college basketball anywhere?

I agree.  Think about it,  we're having to replace 75% of our scoring lol.  The only girl playing college is Heaven Caraway.  She signed with belmont

49 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Time for Sahara to take over. I believe its also time for my sophomore daughter to be our best player on the floor as well. 

2022, my girls will be freshman.  When we play, i'll look for you.  It'll probably be the last run cloudland ever makes for the state.  

On 6/7/2021 at 1:31 PM, THE KING said:

how did it go At camp and is ms. Horney still the coach

• 5 months later...

NG lost big to a good Greeneville team last night and they have several more tough games coming up on their schedule but the competition they will see early will have them prepared for February and March when it counts the most. This team has a lot of talent and they are well coached and I think they will work hard on the weaknesses they have.