Jump to content

Region 1-A Early Outlook


baldeagle22
 Share

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, 99SportsFan said:

I sure hope so. Wins definitely are confidence boosters and I think their upcoming schedule is favorable for some wins. Personally I’m not too worried about the win/loss record as much as I am about how they are playing, but it is only November so we’ll see how things go the rest of the season. 

They also played like 8 games in just 10 days so I’m sure they are very exhausted physically as well as mentally with some of the beatings they have taken. I’m sure they will be playing some good basketball when it matters. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, crazzyness said:

I've watched this group for years, and I've been saying the same thing about them all along the way: They're gonna be just fine on defense. But if they aren't hitting from outside, their offense struggles. 

Once my daughters class joins these sophomores,  it'll be the quickest team we've ever had 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, baldeagle22 said:

They also played like 8 games in just 10 days so I’m sure they are very exhausted physically as well as mentally with some of the beatings they have taken. I’m sure they will be playing some good basketball when it matters. 

Maybe so, I guess we’ll see in the upcoming weeks/months. Way too much talent on this team to not have a good year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

10 and 23 are mine King. 

Dude,  they've got our jr high playing little milligan, keenburg,  central,  unaka,  uh.  We beat unaka 56-9 and little milligan 50-4.  We only press the first 2 minutes.  If we pressed the whole game it could be 100-0.  We should be playing greenville, TA dugger,  unicoi,  and liberty bell.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Dude,  they've got our jr high playing little milligan, keenburg,  central,  unaka,  uh.  We beat unaka 56-9 and little milligan 50-4.  We only press the first 2 minutes.  If we pressed the whole game it could be 100-0.  We should be playing greenville, TA dugger,  unicoi,  and liberty bell.  

Yes that's too soft of a schedule for you guys. Y'all should go to a tough Christmas tournament or something for some good  competition. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Yes that's too soft of a schedule for you guys. Y'all should go to a tough Christmas tournament or something for some good  competition. 

We plan on it.  I think they did that schedule for next year because the lady highlanders will be as down as they've ever been in their history.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

Announcements




×
  • Create New...