Greenback 2021

orngnblk

23 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Wasnt for sure if he was at UCHS in 15 or not.Wininng 5 games at UC is definitely a plus.They let him go because he played a player who was medically ineligible at the time.The players parents said he could play but was not released by the Dr.(at least that's the story the paper wrote).

He absolutely was the coach when we scrimmaged them and we roasted them as well. They were poorly coached with no fundamentals and the entire staff was babying the team. No correction of mistakes or coaching going on. Just a bunch of “good try” and “you’ll get ‘em next time” football philosophy seemed to me. I hope that’s not what he brings to The Nation. In my book this could possibly be the worst hire in the entire coaching search this year, at least in the East. He might do just fine but Greenback could’ve hired and certainly deserved a better coach. When this blows up it should take Casteel’s sleeves off with it when it does. 

Edited by crow

25 minutes ago, crow said:

He absolutely was the coach when we scrimmaged them and we roasted them as well. They were poorly coached with no fundamentals and the entire staff was babying the team. No correction of mistakes or coaching going on. Just a bunch of “good try” and “you’ll get ‘em next time” football philosophy seemed to me. I hope that’s not what he brings to The Nation. In my book this could possibly be the worst hire in the entire coaching search this year, at least in the East. He might do just fine but Greenback could’ve hired and certainly deserved a better coach. When this blows up it should take Casteel’s sleeves off with it when it does. 

I was feeling a little better!LOL.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

yup.....................Doctor notes.

Crazy Doctor GIFs | Tenor

LOL I would say your right with his history!I'm still shaking my head at this hire.Over 60 applied and this is the hire.Maybe they wanted a sheep instead of a Shepard.The coach from NC hit all the requirements from what I have read.I heard he was wanting the job.

5 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

LOL I would say your right with his history!I'm still shaking my head at this hire.Over 60 applied and this is the hire.Maybe they wanted a sheep instead of a Shepard.The coach from NC hit all the requirements from what I have read.I heard he was wanting the job.

Greenback deserves a high quality Coach. Even thou it's a 1A program, it is a high quality program and community.

• Like 1