Greenback 2021

orngnblk

On 11/5/2022 at 9:36 AM, Dirtyt26 said:

Congrats to Unaka!! Very well deserved win on the GB game. I wish u luck on the rest of your season.

That's being said this greenback (coach) is awful. One of the worse coaches i ve ever seen.   The kids that he has right now deserve a better coach.  I asked the AD what was you all seeing when u hired this coach and was told " he checked all the boxes". WHAT BOXES!!!!! As far as i m concern the whole coaching staff is a let down.  This teams fundamentals are awful. If you do not have fundamentals u have nothing. One both sides of the ball. Some say its the kids.(The current principal) WRONG.  The current junior class has won 4 superbowls national champuonship rocky top tournament, and a blount county championship beating Maryville and Alcoa teams. The Freshman class was superbowl runners up there last year in rec losing to Maryville. YOU CAN NOT TELL ITS BECAUSE OF THE KIDS!!!!!.  But when you go into the game and only have 3 plays to call.  Your beat before you step on to the field. There is no relationship between the kids and the coach.  There is no fire in this coach.  He does not stand up for his players on the field and they r a very undisplined team. Until greenback gets rid of this coach Greenback will be down for years to come.  I absoulty hate it for this junior and freshman class.

And then he is right!LOL

3 hours ago, THE KING said:

I did the same thing when they hired Pittman up here. Lol

And I remember how terrified that coach was to play teams like us back then. That is exactly where he is taking us. Took Oneida off the schedule and added Sequoia High School who hasn't won a game since 2018 and I'll give you two guesses who Sequoia beat in 18 to make their last win. Well I'll keep the suspense away it was this coach at Sweetwater. LOL and also added Tellico to the schedule which is another team that hasn't done well the past 4 or 5 years since Mullinax left. So he's trying to put us in the category of playing teams that don't win so it makes him look good if he stays.

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

And I remember how terrified that coach was to play teams like us back then. That is exactly where he is taking us. Took Oneida off the schedule and added Sequoia High School who hasn't won a game since 2018 and I'll give you two guesses who Sequoia beat in 18 to make their last win. Well I'll keep the suspense away it was this coach at Sweetwater. LOL and also added Tellico to the schedule which is another team that hasn't done well the past 4 or 5 years since Mullinax left. So he's trying to put us in the category of playing teams that don't win so it makes him look good if he stays.

Good luck O&B, ain't nobody got more passion for their team. Hope you guys right the ship and get back to the norm.

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

You will pile up some wins vs those guys. 

21 hours ago, orngnblk said:

This guy was wrong!

Very wrong!!! Unless this guy’s version of “just fine” is completely different than most. I’m hearing parents of players tell me how nice the coach is but that’s just not enough for them or fans. There is zero relationship off the field. It’s not a job where you just click in and out & get your paycheck. You can’t coach all year with a large void of motivation and then the best motivation you got at the end of the season, as your players are crushed, mad, sad, hurt, etc. watching the other team celebrate, is to point out this could be them if they’ll play harder. There’s a time for tuff coach talk and there’s a time to comfort and this guy doesn’t know how or when to do either. There’s a number of boxes that have to be checked and I’m not sure what boxes you can check for him. I’m sure the AD is on top of this.

5 hours ago, ladykee said:

Very wrong!!! Unless this guy’s version of “just fine” is completely different than most. I’m hearing parents of players tell me how nice the coach is but that’s just not enough for them or fans. There is zero relationship off the field. It’s not a job where you just click in and out & get your paycheck. You can’t coach all year with a large void of motivation and then the best motivation you got at the end of the season, as your players are crushed, mad, sad, hurt, etc. watching the other team celebrate, is to point out this could be them if they’ll play harder. There’s a time for tuff coach talk and there’s a time to comfort and this guy doesn’t know how or when to do either. There’s a number of boxes that have to be checked and I’m not sure what boxes you can check for him. I’m sure the AD is on top of this.

Good post,was wondering where my back up was.lol