Greenback 2021

orngnblk

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

That's why I haven't made any comment online play yet.I'm gonna see a couple games more They actually did look better than this time last year,So I want to see a couple games and see how they work out. There were some bright spots no doubt.But we have a killer schedule early.We need to be productive on the offensive side.

I think we would be an exciting match up this year.  I hope it happens! 

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

That's why I haven't made any comment online play yet.I'm gonna see a couple games more They actually did look better than this time last year,So I want to see a couple games and see how they work out. There were some bright spots no doubt.But we have a killer schedule early.We need to be productive on the offensive side.

Yep a strong defense is an awesome asset and will keep you in some games most think you will lose big but if you can’t produce on offense it don’t much matter. In today’s game with the offensive friendly rule book defense no longer wins championships like it did. Ask me how I know :roflol:

Edited by crow

Just now, crow said:

Yep a strong defense is an awesome asset and will keep you in some games most think you will lose big but if you can’t produce on offense it don’t much matter. In today’s game with the offensive friendly rule boos defense no longer wins championships like it did. Ask me how I know :roflol:

Yep

• Like 1