Greenback 2021

orngnblk

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Which way does the new person in charge at Greenback since Casteel retired feel about the coaching situation. Does anyone know because that's the new topic if everyone isn't happy with the current coach.

Havent talked to him personally but I know a couple who have and he knows what needs to be done.He knows the tradition being a Loudon Countian and understands this is what Greenback is.We are the most successful team in the County and are knocking on being a freakin doormat!

16 hours ago, Frontman said:

Talent level is not that bad.  Just this coach happens to be terrible and is killing program !!

No it isn't, I was just stating it has dropped.  I think most would agree.  Coaching is the biggest disparity in the equation.

Edited by rtl112

1 hour ago, rtl112 said:

No it isn't, I was just stating it has dropped.  I think most would agree.  Coaching is the biggest disparity in the equation.

Line play was our biggest problem.Other than the Elephant in the room.Our WRs would match up with anyone,our RBs are solid just young.Our QB should have been the Freshman and just let him get experience because he will be outstanding. But the OC (HC) wouldnt turn it over to him because his terrible offense needed a Running QB.Geez I just need to let it go it's over like a bad nightmare!Cant wait for this change to happen. 

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Line play was our biggest problem.Other than the Elephant in the room.Our WRs would match up with anyone,our RBs are solid just young.Our QB should have been the Freshman and just let him get experience because he will be outstanding. But the OC (HC) wouldnt turn it over to him because his terrible offense needed a Running QB.Geez I just need to let it go it's over like a bad nightmare!Cant wait for this change to happen. 

The future will be fine for Greenback,  a few lackluster years won't destroy the program. They just don't need get hasty in the search for a new coach or it could lead to another bad hire.

1 hour ago, rtl112 said:

The future will be fine for Greenback,  a few lackluster years won't destroy the program. They just don't need get hasty in the search for a new coach or it could lead to another bad hire.

If this guy stays we will lose some very good players,they don't want to play for him.It has really set us back already another we would basically be starting over.Its bad right now!

3 hours ago, Pirate2003 said:

Y’all got coaches wanting to return since the talent is good again? That sounds like the way that coach at York Institute does from time to time. 

LOL.Nope these coaches wanted it when they were looked over for this cat was hired.Talent has been here this coach CANT coach.AT ALL!

54 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

LOL.Nope these coaches wanted it when they were looked over for this cat was hired.Talent has been here this coach CANT coach.AT ALL!

Hopefully he’s at least helping these kids in the game of life. Are they winning at life? That’s what I’m curious about. Wins and losses are trivial when it comes to the big picture.