Greenback 2021

orngnblk

1 hour ago, BoydBuchBacker said:

Looking back it sounds this guy has never been given a chance. He was written off from the start with zero support. Was there a point when anyone ever bought into his beliefs? He went into a cess pool where nobody in the community wanted him. This was not very smart by him to enter himself into a no win situation without any type of support. I met him at Boyd Buchanan this season. Seemed liked an outstanding mentor of kids. He said all the right things anyway. 

You take him at Boyd and send Rankin to GHS. 

6 hours ago, BoydBuchBacker said:

Looking back it sounds this guy has never been given a chance. He was written off from the start with zero support. Was there a point when anyone ever bought into his beliefs? He went into a cess pool where nobody in the community wanted him. This was not very smart by him to enter himself into a no win situation without any type of support. I met him at Boyd Buchanan this season. Seemed liked an outstanding mentor of kids. He said all the right things anyway. 

Then he needs to teach Sunday school.

5 hours ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

What was the worst teams you’ve had in awhile?  Coalfield the past 2 years?

No, probably the last year Greenback beat us which was in 2019 when we went 8-4 and we also let Oz beat us that year after well over a decade of dominance over them.  But 2018 wasn't any better when we finished 8-5.

2 hours ago, rtl112 said:

No, probably the last year Greenback beat us which was in 2019 when we went 8-4 and we also let Oz beat us that year after well over a decade of dominance over them.  But 2018 wasn't any better when we finished 8-5.

I guess I’m slow. You said you beat them twice in a row with the worst teams you’ve had in awhile. Wasn’t he just the coach in 2021 and 2022? It was worded where it sounded like you were saying the worst teams you’ve had in awhile was the past two seasons. 

7 hours ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

I guess I’m slow. You said you beat them twice in a row with the worst teams you’ve had in awhile. Wasn’t he just the coach in 2021 and 2022? It was worded where it sounded like you were saying the worst teams you’ve had in awhile was the past two seasons. 

This year's Coafield team got better as the year went on when we played them they were not a very good team.

The teams with McKinney were much better in my opinion. Those teams played a WHOLE lot better competition. CF got beat by every good team they played this year and last.

This year is the worst the east has been since 14.Other than Clay and Gordy.

Edited by orngnblk