What did Maryville Fans think of Alcoa's 4th and Forever Documentary.

Lett me ennurjeck rite hear.....

1. Eye allways cawled hit skoo two

b. scots50 brangs upp sum goodur points 

c. RR duz tale a lott ov tha goodur side two

4. sx eye am steal sortee soar abowt Alcoee's jumbotron bein' biggur thain ours cents tha gott knew big ole pitchur toob fer hit att tha Southern TV reepair onn Lindsee St.

5. Thay wuz knott enuff Broadway Barburr Shopp inn hit imo

pee. ess......Eye haiv seed life long evvydense thait Mairvul's Slappy izz steal coolur.......jmo

pee. ess. ess.....Eye wundur why BPM ant offured two bye fer me and Momma STARS (bless hur hart) att tha Chow Waggin'....???

:popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

52 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

pee. ess. ess.....Eye wundur why BPM ant offured two bye fer me and Momma STARS (bless hur hart) att tha Chow Waggin'....???

To address a couple of your points.... I think AlcoasPaintedBridge could have done something to get more of the barber shop in the documentary. And if you and mama stars are ever in Milan let me know. I gotcha covered. Just don’t bring @MarevulBigGal  Chow Wagon would not be enough. We would need a Chow Tank. 

35 minutes ago, BroadwayBarberShop said:

I'm good with it.

The film crew sure had no problems with eating half of the Italian beef sandos that Mrs. B served up.

Those type like the free stuff tho.

Pretty disappointed I couldn't join that feeding. Mrs, B can serve up some Italian Beef sandos with the best of them. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

And if you and mama stars are ever in Milan let me know. I gotcha covered. Just don’t bring @MarevulBigGal  Chow Wagon would not be enough. We would need a Chow Tank. 

Eye wood putt my munny on MommaSTARS inn enny eatin' contast.....MBG mite putt upp a fite......Hit wood bee ennurustin' tho....Inn onnur ov Momma's S.C. shaggin' musick, which mite deescribe tha eatin' contast...:popcorneater:

• Upvote 1

On 5/24/2021 at 12:01 PM, REBELRON said:

There are a lot of things they shouldn't have shown.  I feel sorry for the QB from California.  His dad is a nut job. I also didn't like the other QB dad saying receiver should have caught that ball.  I hope Maryville High School Football never has a documentary.  I don't like seeing Alcoa fans get on Rankin.  Alcoa fans are spoiled but so is Maryvilles.  I couldn't enjoy my Nephew senior year 1999 because of not only 3 losses but fans talking bad about my Nephew out there playing Quarterback.  There are idiots in every fanbase. 

Although amateurish,  one was made in 2010 covering the "Decade of Excellence" for the years 2000-2009.

Edited by OldRebel2
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

Lett me ennurjeck rite hear.....

1. Eye allways cawled hit skoo two

b. scots50 brangs upp sum goodur points 

c. RR duz tale a lott ov tha goodur side two

4. sx eye am steal sortee soar abowt Alcoee's jumbotron bein' biggur thain ours cents tha gott knew big ole pitchur toob fer hit att tha Southern TV reepair onn Lindsee St.

pee. ess......Eye haiv seed life long evvydense thait Mairvul's Slappy izz steal coolur.......jmo

Lett me ennurjeck a clarafikashun. 

Mairvule's Slappy izz cool, just not stylish. Anymore... Now back in the day...

e41b23994b72b9625a4adf4a73d32306-front.j

Edited by Red Rebels

49 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Lett me ennurjeck a clarafikashun. 

Mairvule's Slappy izz cool, just not stylish. Anymore... Now back in the day...

e41b23994b72b9625a4adf4a73d32306-front.j

Now RR jist how minny fellurs due ewe no thait haid a 19 anch blaick-n-white tv settin' inn thair lapp drivin' thru Midlund Shoppin' centur, wif tha MLB All-Star gaim onn plugged intwo tha ciggareet lightur, and lissunin' two Brother John St. John's "Boogee Chek" all att oncest...???........Eye'll haing upp and lissun....:popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

2 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

Now RR jist how minny fellurs due ewe no thait haid a 19 anch blaick-n-white tv settin' inn thair lapp drivin' thru Midlund Shoppin' centur, wif tha MLB All-Star gaim onn plugged intwo tha ciggareet lightur, and lissunin' two Brother John St. John's "Boogee Chek" all att oncest...???........Eye'll haing upp and lissun....:popcorneater:

Goodur stuff ess enn bee

On 5/24/2021 at 3:00 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

No where in the documentary did Nix say anything about Maryville’s heritage and the association with the Rebel flag caused him to go coach at Alcoa. He never mention anything as a specific reason for coaching at Alcoa despite playing for Maryville. You are trying to portray something that isn’t there. This is why you sound like you have an axe to grind. 

BPM, the 30,000 ft view, is Murvul can't stand that lil brother has had major success in the last 20 years. Success that has put them on even footing. A program with more state championships wins. A New school and as nice of a sports complex. It has been so long since they have sniffed a championship trophy, they are all upset! And, with Alcoa and Oakland dominating their Classifications, it going to get worse for the poor peps of murvul.  THEN, a National Documentary, spotlighting Alcoa's success. Oh, now listen to the whining! Ha! 

I see the trend continuing. The growth, and the new School will allow Alcoa to close the gap with murvul. I think Alcoa will not only stand toe-to-toe with murvul, but be closer to 50% win-loss in the next 5 years. So, get ready you bunch of rebel sissies......the F5 is coming to de-throne the giant and own Blount County !:thumb:

• Upvote 1

On 5/24/2021 at 8:33 PM, Red Rebels said:

There are so many crossover stories. Good stories that were never mentioned. Larry Hodge was on the video, they never mentioned that two of his sons played for Maryville and Larry Jr. for Alcoa. They never mentioned that Travonis Hodge is the nephew of Randall Cobb.  They never mentioned A.J. Davis playing for Maryville, the grandson of Albert Davis. This is not 8 Miles of hate like S. Pitt and Jasper. 

I wish I could phonetically spell how Gary Rankin says school. \ ˈskül  \

Yea, they did not mention those things is BECAUSE it was NOT about murvul. AND, most of the reason for the hate and whine from you guys. 

• Upvote 1