What did Maryville Fans think of Alcoa's 4th and Forever Documentary.

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

BPM, the 30,000 ft view, is Murvul can't stand that lil brother has had major success in the last 20 years. Success that has put them on even footing. A program with more state championships wins. A New school and as nice of a sports complex. It has been so long since they have sniffed a championship trophy, they are all upset! And, with Alcoa and Oakland dominating their Classifications, it going to get worse for the poor peps of murvul.  THEN, a National Documentary, spotlighting Alcoa's success. Oh, now listen to the whining! Ha! 

I see the trend continuing. The growth, and the new School will allow Alcoa to close the gap with murvul. I think Alcoa will not only stand toe-to-toe with murvul, but be closer to 50% win-loss in the next 5 years. So, get ready you bunch of rebel sissies......the F5 is coming to de-throne the giant and own Blount County !:thumb:

Bee Cee now honey, we have sniffed a trophy in 2019 and that is more recent than Alcoee sniffing a Blount County Championship. And as far as me and you standing "toe to toe" I guess so if I hold you up.

tee hee hee

Amazon Model Fetish: Meet 6ft 3 Amanda, The Woman Employed To Dwarf Men |  HuffPost UK Life

1 hour ago, strongx said:

Did they mention Scott County High or Northview Academy? 

Alcoa could only get nine games this year because no other team will play them. If it wasn't for the 6 district games they wouldn't have but 3 games and I promise anyone none of those six schools wants to play Alcoa but being forced to by the T$$AA like an abused woman having to stay with an abusive man because of the kids. The kids in this case are the sanctions the T$$AA would put on all that teams sports so they have to lay down and take it. When the T$$AA ever figures out that the schools with the backing and money are the winning teams maybe they'll even all this out better instead of enrollment. I've been to schools a few short years ago that didn't even have a second clock while another one has a jumbotron. Even though it faces into the direct sunlight and you can barley see what's on the screen until short days hits in the later fall they have it.

On 5/26/2021 at 7:58 AM, BCsportsfan said:

BPM, the 30,000 ft view, is Murvul can't stand that lil brother has had major success in the last 20 years. Success that has put them on even footing. A program with more state championships wins. A New school and as nice of a sports complex. It has been so long since they have sniffed a championship trophy, they are all upset! And, with Alcoa and Oakland dominating their Classifications, it going to get worse for the poor peps of murvul.  THEN, a National Documentary, spotlighting Alcoa's success. Oh, now listen to the whining! Ha! 

I see the trend continuing. The growth, and the new School will allow Alcoa to close the gap with murvul. I think Alcoa will not only stand toe-to-toe with murvul, but be closer to 50% win-loss in the next 5 years. So, get ready you bunch of rebel sissies......the F5 is coming to de-throne the giant and own Blount County !:thumb:

The one thing BC is forgetting is that most of the kids that are going to Alcoa from the Eagleton area will continue to stay at Eagleton instead of going to Alcoa. I see that being a 15 to 20 player reduction on the Alcoa roster. I also see that being 15-20 player hit on the Heritage roster also. Even if Heritage dropped to 4A after that opens their no better off then they are now and could even be worse. So bad they may not be able to win a game in 1A.

On 5/24/2021 at 8:36 PM, Red Rebels said:

It's called Curiosity Stream. It's about two bucks a month. I got it just to watch this. Roku has an APP PS4 does not. You can log in on a computer also. It's similar to Netflix or Hulu.

Curiosity Stream is an excellent value and I highly recommend the Muck City documentary about the Pahokee v Glades Central "Muck Bowl" rivalry. We're going to try and get over there this year to see that and eat at Dixie Fried Chicken.  

• Like 1

On 5/26/2021 at 6:44 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

My favorite part of the movie was at the end of the Alcoa Maryville Game. Coach Gary don't take no crap and that my friends is the difference between a real leader and a nice guy so Alcoa fans better hope he hangs around for 550.

You have no clue what was going on there......