Bolivars New Coach?

2 hours ago, WhereYouAt said:

He has been an assistant for a long time! Don’t know him but seems like he has done his time and stuck with it so I say good hire.  He is committed or he would have got out a long time ago. Can he coach? Time will tell 

It’s been a goal to coach basketball from a young age for him. He has stayed the course in the assistant ranks to get an opportunity for a head coaching job. Happy to see him get a chance. Don’t know how he will do, but do believe he will give Bolivar everything he’s got.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Saw where the Bolivar Lady Tigers went to Savannah and picked up a win over the Lady Tigers of Hardin County. From what I heard it was a very good win for the Bolivar Lady Tigers and  picked up their10th win on the season according to their schedule here on Coacht. The new coach seems to be doing a decent job, what are they thinking about Parsons over in Bolivar?

2 hours ago, TennesseeValley said:

Saw where the Bolivar Lady Tigers went to Savannah and picked up a win over the Lady Tigers of Hardin County. From what I heard it was a very good win for the Bolivar Lady Tigers and  picked up their10th win on the season according to their schedule here on Coacht. The new coach seems to be doing a decent job, what are they thinking about Parsons over in Bolivar?

Very solid win for Bolivar. Seen that as well and was very surprised. I seen both at our pre-season play day.