How's your teams summer camps going ?

gogold

North Greene (A), South Greene (AA) and Greeneville (AAA) all played at the NG Camp this week in Greeneville and I think they may have all been 6-0.  Solid teams from all over NE TN.  All looked good.  NG & SG adjusting to new players in lineup.  All 3 teams will be at MTSU next week.  I know Greeneville went to Furman U last week and was 6-1.  

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Greenecounty said:

North Greene (A), South Greene (AA) and Greeneville (AAA) all played at the NG Camp this week in Greeneville and I think they may have all been 6-0.  Solid teams from all over NE TN.  All looked good.  NG & SG adjusting to new players in lineup.  All 3 teams will be at MTSU next week.  I know Greeneville went to Furman U last week and was 6-1.  

I feel like Greeneville has a chance to be really good. I am sure moving up will make things interesting but AA will be absolutely loaded so we shall see. 

Hello CoachT world! :flower:

So excited to be inching closer to the regular season but enjoying the early looks of summer ball. Keep an eye on the Greeneville girls this year as there is a lot of potential in this upcoming season. They played really well at Furman and this past week in Greeneville. Solid win against Elizabethton! :thumb: Next week is the MTSU camp for these ladies so I hope to see continuous growth as a team! 

47 minutes ago, GHSLadyDevils said:

So excited to be inching closer to the regular season but enjoying the early looks of summer ball. Keep an eye on the Greeneville girls this year as there is a lot of potential in this upcoming season. They played really well at Furman and this past week in Greeneville. Solid win against Elizabethton! :thumb: Next week is the MTSU camp for these ladies so I hope to see continuous growth as a team! 

Maybe Gibson County will play you guys at MTSU. We usually play some outstanding competition every year and we usually play up in class. 

1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

Maybe Gibson County will play you guys at MTSU. We usually play some outstanding competition every year and we usually play up in class. 

One could only hope! The history GC carries is phenomenal and I know for a fact it would be a great experience. Best of luck to them this upcoming week! 

On 6/19/2021 at 11:02 PM, GHSLadyDevils said:

Seen Greenville today beat Oakland in OT.  Good looking squad. We had a good camp. We played six games a day and 3 Jr. High games a day. We end up beating Grainger, Gatlinburg Pittman, North Green and Macon County that the varsity had their hands in. We mixed it up quite a bit this camp and played lots of players lots of minutes some freshman in tight big game moments. 

45 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Seen Greenville today beat Oakland in OT.  Good looking squad. We had a good camp. We played six games a day and 3 Jr. High games a day. We end up beating Grainger, Gatlinburg Pittman, North Green and Macon County that the varsity had their hands in. We mixed it up quite a bit this camp and played lots of players lots of minutes some freshman in tight big game moments. 

Any chance you saw South Greene? 

55 minutes ago, Americal198 said:

Any chance you saw South Greene? 

I seen them in the Glass House yesterday but we were leaving and they were coming in. A friend of mine said they were doing pretty good when he watched them. Grainger, North Green and Gatlinburg Pittman are going to be good late in the year. They had good material just like us mixing and matching. Our games with Grainger and Gatlinburg Pittman were like 6 point and 9 point games. Macon County is about two years out playing lots of freshman, but they will be back. Lots of good teams there that could beat anyone if you didn’t have your A game. Lots of evenly matched games and great matchups.

Edited by pioneer42

4 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

This is what I love about summer ball. Getting those feet wet! Those are some big wins for your team. Hope to say the same this upcoming season with Grainger! :roflol:

9 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

I seen them in the Glass House yesterday but we were leaving and they were coming in. A friend of mine said they were doing pretty good when he watched them. Grainger, North Green and Gatlinburg Pittman are going to be good late in the year. They had good material just like us mixing and matching. Our games with Grainger and Gatlinburg Pittman were like 6 point and 9 point games. Macon County is about two years out playing lots of freshman, but they will be back. Lots of good teams there that could beat anyone if you didn’t have your A game. Lots of evenly matched games and great matchups.

Thanks Pioneer!

8 hours ago, GHSLadyDevils said:

This is what I love about summer ball. Getting those feet wet! Those are some big wins for your team. Hope to say the same this upcoming season with Grainger! :roflol:

No doubt. I enjoy summer ball as much as I do the season excluding the state. Grainger had a good looking team and definitely some material to work with. Our game with them could have went either way. It was a grind it out defensive game.