District 7-AAA 2021-22

repoman

3 minutes ago, repoman said:

Anyone know White County shootin percentage, Like maybe 15 percent?(being generous )Anyways for that game to go to overtime, I know it goes down as a "W" for the Cavs ,but undisciplined shots etc killed Cookeville from slamming the door.. anyways Sparta goin forward prepare for match up zones and zone defenses, until they can prove differently. 

Definitely let them back In game with bad/forced shots.  I think the FG% was WC 37% and Cavs 38%.   Big stat for WC was 0-13 3PT. 

On 11/30/2021 at 12:51 PM, LadyCavsFan said:

I can see that.  I really like both of those players.   Two of the top players in the district IMO.  But it drops off alot after that.  

They have another girl Cobb that can do some things. As long as they play good defense and play smart they will be very competitive.

20 hours ago, Khall555 said:

This may be the worst team Macon has ever had. Coach White has a rough year or 2 coming up after all those talented teams he had. Macon has 9 freshmen that actually look like Freshman. 

In their defense, that was by far the worst they’ve looked all year. I don’t know what they did or are on the way down there but they need to do something different, lol. Last 2 games have been a struggle after playing Clay close for 4 quarters.

On 12/10/2021 at 7:35 PM, Khall555 said:

This may be the worst team Macon has ever had. Coach White has a rough year or 2 coming up after all those talented teams he had. Macon has 9 freshmen that actually look like Freshman. 

Yes with out a doubt it is. Some quit and some hurt that would help a lot but still would'nt be very good.

Macon will be back in a couple of years i promise it's coming but untill then it's going to be rough and Macon is starting 5 freshman.

Edited by mofojoe

17 hours ago, mofojoe said:

IT WAS ABOUT TIME THOUGH! Macon will be tons better in a couple of years but the these next two are gonna be very rough.

I think they'll be more competitive next year. Doesn't mean they will win a lot but will show progress. The freshman class has some talent and this year will only make them better for the future.

• Like 1

On 12/13/2021 at 1:12 PM, mofojoe said:

Yes with out a doubt it is. Some quit and some hurt that would help a lot but still would'nt be very good.

Macon will be back in a couple of years i promise it's coming but untill then it's going to be rough and Macon is starting 5 freshman.

Macon had some really decent players but they are very small. 

It is my understanding the 7th grade team is really talented.