District 7-AAA 2021-22

repoman

1 hour ago, plateauvol said:

It was a good game, very physical. I wouldn’t call it an upset. This district is wide open. Cumberland traveled to Macon on Friday then Livingston on Saturday. That’s two long trips back to back.

If they continue playing defense like they did against LA, they'll be a huge threat in the tournament. Those long bodies can create a lot of matchup problems!

On 12/2/2021 at 10:48 AM, mofojoe said:

I can asure you upperman want be 4th or 5th. i'd say more like 1 or 2

but i can pretty much asure you got macon and stone correct.

1. upperman

2. white county

3.cumberland

4.L.A.

5.DEKALB

6.stone

7.Macon

Are you still sure? My pre season prediction is comin together quite nicely. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rabbitranch said:

If they continue playing defense like they did against LA, they'll be a huge threat in the tournament. Those long bodies can create a lot of matchup problems!

Cumberland’s biggest issue is consistent coaching. They are on their 3rd Coach in 3 years. The girls are swapping systems every year and it takes a while to get going. Hopefully Torres stays for longer than a few years.

6 hours ago, King21 said:

Yes after first round. 

Region at Tullahoma. 

How is the District Tournament going to be set up Double Byes or Straight up (2v7, 3v6, and 5v4)?

If it’s straight the 5-4 game is going to be brutal, even Stone at #6 will be a tough out especially if they play Cumberland.

This district tournament final 4 at Tech may draw bigger crowds than the State Tournament (it did in 8AA).