District 7-AAA 2021-22

repoman

On 2/4/2022 at 11:51 PM, EagleOldEyes said:

saw them play earlier in year and i do not think they have the guards to make a deep run once the tournament starts.  coach there never seems to do much with talent he has from tournament to tournament 

Looking at Page schedule looks  weak. Just curious the 1 loss was to a very average Lebanon team. I think white county and Livingston is 10 -15 points better than Lebanon and Upperman and Crossville probably equal or close game anyways basing on matchups. Curious what your assessment is?

1 hour ago, repoman said:

Looking at Page schedule looks  weak. Just curious the 1 loss was to a very average Lebanon team. I think white county and Livingston is 10 -15 points better than Lebanon and Upperman and Crossville probably equal or close game anyways basing on matchups. Curious what your assessment is?

They are very good repoman. They beat coffee co among others this year. They are solid. Not saying white or Livingston couldnt beat them but page would be favored in my eyes. 

1 hour ago, King21 said:

Very true. I'm telling you, any of the top 4 could win this thing. 3/4 at least will be in the region semis. Ole Cuz up there with Page might act like we're all bums over here, but Page is gonna host a really good basketball team at home. Then play a really good basketball team again. Then again. The state tournament might be won in the region. 

The X factor to me is how good is Page. They lost to a good but not great Lebanon team already. They certainly are beatable and are not close to the teams some of these 7AAA Girls have played against in their careers.

Any of 5 teams could finish 1-4 in the District Tournament and I would not be surprised. But only 3 teams could beat Page in an elimination situation realistically (LA, Upperman, White).

Cumberland has the talent to beat them but I don’t know how they would do in a big game and with a first year coach and I don’t know how she would do either.

I am not sure about DeKalb they have looked good in the games I have seen but always seems to come up just a little short. 

19 minutes ago, 90warrior said:

They are very good repoman. They beat coffee co among others this year. They are solid. Not saying white or Livingston couldnt beat them but page would be favored in my eyes. 

You right, I know Page is good,but hoping the girls and coaches in 7AAA will be seasoned after beating up on each other all year and will pay off come region time.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, repoman said:

the games i have been able to watch in this district the teams second through four are above average high school teams with good players on them that some will play at the next level and all are well coached.  page has only been challenged somewhat once at Lawrence County according to reports on here and still won by double digits.  Page has beat up on all the district opponents and outside the loss to Lebanon who is always tough they are very good team. Tullahoma has won some impressive games versus rockvale and warren county both ranked in 4a. Lincoln County was ranked earlier in the year in 3a and has won some games but I was at the game where my rebelettes beat them and they did look sluggish. Lawrence County is always a team in the past I never wanted to see in any tournament and they have always been tough.  i am not sure where the district tournament is held or region but i would enjoy to be able to see these teams play.  I still think Page will win the region but i do think they will be the only 8aaa team to win a game in region tournament.