District 7-AAA 2021-22

repoman

White Co lives and dies by turnovers and forced shots . Make the same mistakes now that they did first game . What do they practice . Lot of talent on this team . Hope they can find their game . One of the old fans said the talent is as good as he has seen in years . Good luck girls .  

4 minutes ago, summit said:

White Co lives and dies by turnovers and forced shots . Make the same mistakes now that they did first game . What do they practice . Lot of talent on this team . Hope they can find their game . One of the old fans said the talent is as good as he has seen in years . Good luck girls .  

This new district exposes White County weaknesses, in the old district it was a half court district ,no press. A set up offense half court game. This new district with the  old 8 AA is full court pressing fast paced game .it's totally different game. Way I figure if CCHS wins tomorrow night they are district Champs cause they swept #2 Sparta, then #3L.A. #4 Upperman. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, repoman said:

This new district exposes White County weaknesses, in the old district it was a half court district ,no press. A set up offense half court game. This new district with the  old 8 AA is full court pressing fast paced game .it's totally different game. Way I figure if CCHS wins tomorrow night they are district Champs cause they swept #2 Sparta, then #3L.A. #4 Upperman. 

Idk bout that repo. Wc just dont have any ball handlers this year. Its not normal. 99% of the time we hav got someone who can handel the pressure. This year we dont. The only reason this team even competes is because of the giants in the paint. 

9 hours ago, repoman said:

Fantastic observation.

As I stated the other day White is lucky everyone went down at the same time. 2018-21 Macon, 2020-21 York, and 2017-2021 Upperman would have destroyed them and everyone else. 

4 minutes ago, Khall555 said:

Wait until Stone and Macon recover from losing all their players!!

May not have to worry about it. They would have to go through DeKalb first, I believe. 

Crazy ol' Friday! I've told a lot of people that I talk to that Cumberland County is NOT a team anyone wants to play in a go home game. It's going to be REALLY interesting here in a few days.