District 7-AAA 2021-22

repoman

8 hours ago, summit said:

Page lost best guard on senior night to acl . Explains why they got beat . Different team . Hate to hear anything like that . Should give White Co  better chance . Turnovers will be the key to game . 

Dont matter. Page is showing everyone just how bad white co is. We look like a 4th grade team that panicks trying to get the ball down the court. I hope dodgen steps down after this season. Shame on him for not having a ball handler ready. Prolly the most talent wc ever had on the post. 

29 minutes ago, 90warrior said:

Dont matter. Page is showing everyone just how bad white co is. We look like a 4th grade team that panicks trying to get the ball down the court. I hope dodgen steps down after this season. Shame on him for not having a ball handler ready. Prolly the most talent wc ever had on the post. 

I seriously gave 7aaa way too much credit

39 minutes ago, 90warrior said:

We have most of our players returning next year, but it won't matter when we average 20+ turnovers per game. We had 10 or 11 just in the first quarter tonight. 

44 minutes ago, 90warrior said:

One ball handler won't help us when EVERY player turns it over with regularity.

6 minutes ago, 85warrior said:

Wow

Done it all year they just refuse to stall and let them foul or be patient and take good shots. Just Jack it up at the first opportunity. Frustrating because they have the players to go far if they just showed any level of fundamental basketball. 

Edited by Khall555
  • Like 1

coaching has shown to be superior in 8aaa even in the two that loss I think Tullahoma looked way more prepared than Upperman they were just undermanned.  Lawrence County did not have the firepower but had the game plan to win and coaching strategy.  Page proved they are the best of the region and Lincoln County finally struggled on offense but coach Tipps put together a master plan to defeat Cumberland county.  Should be fun semifinals I would expect Page to win and the other game to be a toss up. 

48 minutes ago, summit said:

Sad way to end for White Co . Got worse as the season went on . Every team learned our weakness . Same bad passes all year . Passes against press same all year . Fundamentaly worst girls team i've seen at White Cc . This team could have been so much better . Sad , hard to watch . 

Ditto here in Cumberland just a complete lack of situational awareness time after time with leads late in games.  What Larry White or Mike Buck would do with the talent on either team would be incredible to watch.

17 minutes ago, Khall555 said:

Ditto here in Cumberland just a complete lack of situational awareness time after time with leads late in games.  What Larry White or Mike Buck would do with the talent on either team would be incredible to watch.

I hate it for both teams. Certainly both teams should have advanced with the talent they have. I think lack time management and fundamentals is bad coaching that should have been fixed this late in the season. I too would love to see what Larry White or Mike Buck could do. What different teams we would have 

• Like 1