Powell getting a big boost

JustinBuck

1 hour ago, MSURacer said:

I think it will come down to us and them for the next 2 years. JMO

Most definitely as long as there are no major upsets come playoff time i think its Henry County/Powell the next 2 years for the 5A title. Just two teams absolutely loaded for the next 2 seasons. 

On 6/19/2021 at 7:27 AM, BigRed88 said:

Most definitely as long as there are no major upsets come playoff time i think its Henry County/Powell the next 2 years for the 5A title. Just two teams absolutely loaded for the next 2 seasons. 

Don’t forget Mt. Juliet. They’re loaded as well. Going to be an exciting year.

7 hours ago, Tadvols said:

Kid would have played better competition at Knox Cath  .. but maybe that coaching staff didnt promise him everything  .. I cant see Maryville staff doing that either  ,,but POWELL  ..lol .. yes I can see them doing that !! Starts at the top !! 

Agreed, no way any of our coaches are going out of their way to bring someone in. 

On 6/18/2021 at 11:42 AM, chsbobcat09 said:

Couldn’t have said it better myself. He’s not the first kid who’s “committed” to Powell. Remember back a couple years ago when a few of those rising Juniors were compelled to say they were recruit...cough cough.....Excuse me, they “committed” to Powell? Guess this new kid has Sum2Pr0ve also :roflol:

:popcorneater:

On 6/21/2021 at 11:19 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

Surprised Catholic didn't go after Lowe. I know he didn't have the success at King's Academy but let's be honest that place is a run down dump Nick Saban couldn't even win at. Have to say I like a coach that says the future is now not five years down the road.

Lowe is not the attraction, Josh Jones is the talent magnet. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JSamson7 said:

Lowe is not the attraction, Josh Jones is the talent magnet. 

NO Doubt  ...  How do you go from a 8th grade REC league coach to a Offensive Coord of a 5A  school in Powell  .. after CAK let him go .. he sold CAK on bringing players in ... so then Lowe took him up on the offer  ... he is pulling kids from all over .. legal recruiting or not   .. but we will see what it gets them  .. it hasnt paid off yet  ...  but yea there is something fishy going on for sure  ... but Lowe is all about the wins ..  he dont care how he has to go about it . 

• Sad 1