Powell getting a big boost

JustinBuck

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Will this be Mark Packer's new guest host that just happens to drop by every Thursday Night like Cade Mayes did a few years ago. Mark needs a new friend like that again especially if he runs into trouble at Maryville like last year.

Yea, murvul hates when someone calls there home brewing home grown ref crew into question!

40 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Yea, murvul hates when someone calls there home brewing home grown ref crew into question!

If Maryville was what you say how did the player slam Tee Hodge in a violent action to the ground and get away with it. In some states that would have been his last play in High School Football. In Tennessee on the home teams field the player got away with it. Had that injured the player things would have been dealt with differently but since it didn't it makes it hard to understand how he got away with it if the crew is looking for some way to help Maryville. Packer ran out onto the field of play and held up the game until something had to be done about it. I watched the replay and saw what happened. If I'm just watching as a fan I might go along with him but it shows what happened clearly on film.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, HTV said:

Well, looks like Nolen is enrolled at Powell.  

Obviously a huge get in more ways than one.  

Well wonder what price JJ and Lowe had to pay ?? Wonder if the 2 WR's are gonna get off scott free after their in school trouble  .. can't believe the admin swept that under the rug .

• Upvote 1