Powell getting a big boost

JustinBuck

1 hour ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Real simple, Josh Jones….

I seem to remember a Josh Jones coaching the Falcons Youth Football team when I was coaching Catholic Youth Football from 2006-2012. Back in those days we played for the metro title every year (going 3-4 in title games) against either Powell or the Falcons.  In 2013 they had this loaded 8th grade team that beat us twice by the same score 14-8 in the regular season and the championship. 

20 minutes ago, PatriotNation said:

U always have been a piece of work on these boards. Lol

I have no dog in this fight. I’m not a Powell or a Henry Co fan although I respect both. From reading the last few pages it appears you just made a casual statement to add to the conversation and HTV decided to cop an attitude with you. It’s a shame that people can’t have a conversation on this boards without being jerks to each other. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I have no dog in this fight. I’m not a Powell or a Henry Co fan although I respect both. From reading the last few pages it appears you just made a casual statement to add to the conversation and HTV decided to cop an attitude with you. It’s a shame that people can’t have a conversation on this boards without being jerks to each other. 

Yessir i agree. That's why I try to post less on here.

8 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

In reading his statement as an unbiased party he seemed very calm. Just made a simple statement. Why do you think he needs to calm down??

Because he kept repeating himself like my post was a put down to Henry County, which is was certainly not.  

It's discussion.  That's all. 

1 minute ago, HTV said:

Because he kept repeating himself like my post was a put down to Henry County, which is was certainly not.  

It's discussion.  That's all. 

Lol when did I say that you was putting down Henry County? I scrolled back and couldn't find it. If someone could find it please post...thanks in advance. :grin:

1 minute ago, PatriotNation said:

Yessir i agree. That's why I try to post less on here.

And therein lies the problem.  One person asking for clarity is copping an attitude to another.  But some are just going to be perpetually offended, I guess.  

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, PatriotNation said:

Lol I was calm the entire time. I have no idea. Good grief i must have hit a nerve because I said there is other teams that could potentially knock off a loaded Powell team. Idk. *nerve struck* lol

He is from Powell  ..he supports Powell even though he says otherwide  ...   fact

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Tadvols said:

He is from Powell  ..he supports Powell even though he says otherwide  ...   fact

You have no clue what you are talking about.  None.  I haven't talked to anybody there nor been on that campus since back in the early spring.  There's your fact.  

I "support" young folks who play sports in high school at a lot of schools, including but not limited to Powell.  

And you seem to be evading questions today.  

Name names, name money sources, and explain how transfers and their families are being paid as you claim.  

I'll hang up and listen for your answer off of the air.  But not holding my breath waiting for you to actually answer.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OldandBusted said:

Serious question, how does one end up in Powell, TN. from Cordova, TN. ? What on earth would have brought them here after stops in Olive Branch, Bradenton, and Cordova?

That should be the question TSSAA is getting the answer to this fall? 

1 hour ago, HTV said:

And therein lies the problem.  One person asking for clarity is copping an attitude to another.  But some are just going to be perpetually offended, I guess.  

But you didn’t ask for clarity. You acted like a jerk and told him to calm down and there In lies the problem. Kindness goes a long way.