Powell getting a big boost

JustinBuck

1 hour ago, HTV said:

You have no clue what you are talking about.  None.  I haven't talked to anybody there nor been on that campus since back in the early spring.  There's your fact.  

I "support" young folks who play sports in high school at a lot of schools, including but not limited to Powell.  

And you seem to be evading questions today.  

Name names, name money sources, and explain how transfers and their families are being paid as you claim.  

I'll hang up and listen for your answer off of the air.  But not holding my breath waiting for you to actually answer.  

Now I can give you a lot of credit for this post. I agree people shouldn’t blindly accuse families and kids of wrong doing without proof. I know the coaches at Powell don’t have the best of reputations but when you accuse of cheating you are referring to the families and kids as well. Never cool to run down families and kids without proof. Especially anonymously on a message board. 

31 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

But you didn’t ask for clarity. You acted like a jerk and told him to calm down and there In lies the problem. Kindness goes a long way. 

No, actually I did ask for clarity on who he was accusing Powell of paying, where the money was coming from, and exactly how it was being facilitated.  I've asked before, and he continually evades answering.  

You've to to understand history here.  He continually makes that accusations as it wee fact but never answers questions directly ask about details.  Been doing it for several years, now. 

Kindness isn't an option with trolls who continually point fingers at others while maintaining a holier than thou attitude.  

1 minute ago, HTV said:

No, actually I did ask for clarity on who he was accusing Powell of paying, where the money was coming from, and exactly how it was being facilitated.  I've asked before, and he continually evades answering.  

You've to to understand history here.  He continually makes that accusations as it wee fact but never answers questions directly ask about details.  Been doing it for several years, now. 

Kindness isn't an option with trolls who continually point fingers at others while maintaining a holier than thou attitude.  

Are you talking about TadVols or the HenryCo guy??

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Are you talking about TadVols or the HenryCo guy??

My bad. 

I was talking about TAD, but even so if you think that writing "call down big guy" is acting like a jerk, then we'll have to agree to disagree.  

Just now, HTV said:

My bad. 

I was talking about TAD, but even so if you think that writing "call down big guy" is acting like a jerk, then we'll have to agree to disagree.  

Dont act like u are Mr. Perfect all of a sudden. That's how I talk to everybody. It's not meant to be taken as being a jerk but some people are sensitive and I apologize. Yall have a good one! :thumb:

1 minute ago, PatriotNation said:

Dont act like u are Mr. Perfect all of a sudden. That's how I talk to everybody. It's not meant to be taken as being a jerk but some people are sensitive and I apologize. Yall have a good one! :thumb:

Don't worry.  If you are that sensitive you need to be on my ignore list, which is where you'll be within minutes.  

3 minutes ago, HTV said:

My bad. 

Fair enough. I just think if someone is simply asking a question and they get calm down as a reply it is unnecessary and can come off the wrong way. I completely understand why you would be upset with Tad. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PatriotNation said:

U always have been a piece of work on these boards. Lol

No he’s just a grumpy old man. When someone even thinks of his beloved Panthers in a different light than him he goes on the defensive. If I’m not telling the truth, I’ll wait on someone to prove me wrong…:rolleyes: