2021 AAA Discussion

Rockstar89

I think Nolansville is going to be focused tomorrow.  The fans said Maryville has two transfers from California that are their best players.  To be honest I expected more. Not a lot of excitement.  AAA is anybody’s to win.  AA seemed to follow the bracket better but whoever put together the bracket STACKED one side.  The AC vs Fogg match must have been a war.  

• Upvote 1

Ravenwood pulls out all the stops to beat Hardin Valley 3-0. Last set was a war going 32-30! Collierville and Cleveland battling close now to see who joins in Final Four. Of course, all eyes on the Nolensville/Maryville elimination game this evening at 5p! That losers bracket is a GAUNTLET. A team that powers through and can make it back to Friday would be something else. 

14 hours ago, Rockstar89 said:

Nolensville withstands & eliminates Maryville in an AWESOME match. This was high level volleyball. Hate to see a good team like Maryville go 0-2 and be eliminated. They were good. 

It was a great game.  Excited to see how the rest of the playoffs play out.

1 minute ago, bratman said:

Nolansville is playing well, but I think Maryville and HV may have been a little overhyped.  The test is making it to the final four, we have a shot!

I have found that 90% of the time, the East teams are over matched.  DB years ago and one Farragut team that I can remember was an excepction.  There are probably more.  I am pulling for Cleveland to win it.  Would love to see it.  

• Like 1