MURPHY FAIR 2021

7 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Where you been hiding at stupid… I mean Roy?  (Sorry it slipped). Long time no see on the boards. What you been up to??

What kind of mess is this BPM? You are supposed to be real nice. Ive been real busy trying to help Murphy.  Im not joking either.

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this BPM? You are supposed to be real nice. Ive been real busy trying to help Murphy.  Im not joking either.

I know Roy that wasn’t nice of me to call you stupid. I said it slipped me calling you stupid. I sincerely apologize for calling you stupid. I won’t call you stupid again. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE
Wanted to call him stupid again.

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I know Roy that wasn’t nice of me to call you stupid. I said it slipped me calling you stupid. I sincerely apologize for calling you stupid. I won’t call you stupid again. 

I garuntee you called me stupid four times just then. Im not stupid. If I was Murphy would not let me help him with his book.  You think im joking but im not.

8 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you called me stupid four times just then. Im not stupid. If I was Murphy would not let me help him with his book.  You think im joking but im not.

No Roy. You got all wrong. I wasn’t calling you stupid. I was just trying to point out how wrong I was. Besides you just proved it to the coacht universe. You counted all the way to 4. :)