MURPHY FAIR 2021

2 hours ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

He needs to invest in his website, and keep it updated. It's horrible. 

It is not what it use to be.

I've noticed there's no 'first glimpse' on his website links of anything that's pertaining to his upcoming 34th edition.  ( i.e. the preseason all state teams , except for the DII A).

Which I completely understand as the book generates the money.  But yes, his website could use much needed attention. 

10 hours ago, LinemanRC said:

I’ve ordered by mail the last few years. Is there a store somewhere local where they’re available?

Where is local?

I've gotten mine from a brick & mortar place for ages.  But now I must order by mail as the establishment is permanently closed.

Murphy's list of magazine outlets on his website doesn't mention Twice Daily .  Only thing I see listed is " other retail locations across Tennessee "

21 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

I got mine last year at a dry cleaners. Looks like I'll do it again this year.

In the past that’s where I’d get mine.  A dry cleaners over off the end of broad st in Chattanooga before heading up the mountain.  I guess it falls in the St Elmo district because it’s right on the corner.  Mountain City Cleaners maybe?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...