2A top 15 according to tn highschool football website

ChineseFlu

1 hour ago, crow said:

You mean a man? He’s grown now. Regardless, he’s poll is a head scratcher. Then again mine probably would be to. 

This day and age I’m pretty sure he is still a kid. If he graduates Austin Peay in 2024 he can’t even buy beer yet.

2 hours ago, Appvol said:

This day and age I’m pretty sure he is still a kid. If he graduates Austin Peay in 2024 he can’t even buy beer yet.

Poll not terrible, got the top nailed pretty good, struggles as it goes on. Then again its impossible to rank a top 15 now.

4 hours ago, Appvol said:

But he can tote a rifle in the sandbox. How’s that all add up you reckon? We all need to let them be the men they are and stop treating them like the kids we wish they still were. 

On 7/10/2021 at 5:57 PM, Romansfive8 said:

Hampton could be at least #10 for preseason.  Last year is gone so there’s no need to hash that out.  Hampton should be as good if not better this upcoming 2021 season, at least that’s the expectations in NET from most I would think?

SG I would think will be even better than last year.  I think they lost 4 or 5 seniors to grad and I do not think all of them were even starters?  Someone correct me if I miss spoke here.

Anyhow preseason is just preseason.  The real season is soon to start around the corner.  I’m sure most of you like me is looking forward to some HS football with full crowds again. 

South Green and Hampton has some fairly tough scrimmages coming up, still won't tell you a lot but if they hold their own, you can bet both will be pretty solid. Have that passing thing this week, but  thats surely not a good indicator of a football team.

On 7/12/2021 at 8:49 AM, Appvol said:

I wonder how many people know that it’s a college kid doing this.

E6GbWQdWYAIIgi0.jpg

I was wondering why he put Westview at #2. Let alone, an upcoming sophomore. I actually thought it wasn't a bad list in general. However, his lack of knowledge in West Tennessee teams is evident. Especially at the 4A/5A level. However, he accomplished his goal, which is to have a debate afterwards.

On 7/10/2021 at 11:27 AM, ChineseFlu said:

Stateoftennesseehsfb.com 2A Preseason Top 15 Team Rankings

1. Meigs County

2. Westview

3. Watertown

4. Trousdale County

5. Marion County

6. MAHS

7. Riverside

8. Lewis County

9. South Greene

10. Huntingdon

11. Bledsoe County

12. Monterey

13. Fairley

14. Tyner Academy

15. East Robertson

4 out of the top 14 in the same region (Meigs,Marion,Bledsoe,Tyner)

1 hour ago, DealLawyer said:

Toughest region in 2A for sure. 

I think this will be a two team race for 1st (Marion and Meigs).  I just don't believe Tyner and Bledsoe can play with either of the other two.  That first week matchup between York and Bledsoe will tell us a lot.