2A top 15 according to tn highschool football website

ChineseFlu

3 hours ago, Appvol said:

I just think Hampton should of been ranked in his top 15. Makes you wonder how much he knows about teams. Going by last year I really don’t think you can say SG was a way better team than Hampton and he has them at 9.

Hampton could be at least #10 for preseason.  Last year is gone so there’s no need to hash that out.  Hampton should be as good if not better this upcoming 2021 season, at least that’s the expectations in NET from most I would think?

SG I would think will be even better than last year.  I think they lost 4 or 5 seniors to grad and I do not think all of them were even starters?  Someone correct me if I miss spoke here.

Anyhow preseason is just preseason.  The real season is soon to start around the corner.  I’m sure most of you like me is looking forward to some HS football with full crowds again. 

Edited by Romansfive8

29 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Hampton could be at least #10 for preseason.  Last year is gone so there’s no need to hash that out.  Hampton should be as good if not better this upcoming 2021 season, at least that’s the expectations in NET from most I would think?

SG I would think will be even better than last year.  I think they lost 4 or 5 seniors to grad and I do not think all of them were even starters?  Someone correct me if I miss spoke here.

Anyhow preseason is just preseason.  The real season is soon to start around the corner.  I’m sure most of you like me is looking forward to some HS football with full crowds again. 

That’s all I was saying. Wasn’t talking about last years game. With the game being so close and how the played Meigs in the 2nd round this website should of had them ranked if he really keeping up with teams.

1 hour ago, Romansfive8 said:

SG lost 5 senior starters...Crum, Houser, Bailey, Seaton and Gilliam. They should be better though as should Hampton. It’ll come down between these two for #1 seed in region I’m sure. Their game is at Hampton which is big for them. 

6 hours ago, Yeti said:

Hampton didn't get any love

Yes Hampton should be top 10 with their returnees.York will surprise a few of you guys also.IF,and I mean IF the new coach at Oneida understands what he has and gets someone to put in an offense to score points they will be a LOAD!With they kids coming back with a year in the OnW and the new kid who is another stud,they will be hard to handle and they are LARGE!Remember the gave Meigs a battle also and where just as good as Hampton,I went and watched that one and Oneida just kept running the same thing over and over.Hamptons QB was the difference and he ALSO returns.Region 2 and 1 have some good teams on paper.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

I do believe they will be better myself. A lot more experience and more depth this year.  Crapping the bed? What you have are a bunch of teenagers working their butt off all year and doing their best every game they play. It's ok to go back and forth when you play each other but it seems like you are still hurt over some banter from 7 years ago. Peabody was the better team that day no doubt about it.

Enjoy the success Peabody is having because it goes as easy as it comes. Unless you are Alcoa or Maryville you won't sustain success every year. There was a time when Marion dominated and won 4 titles in 5 yrs across 2 different classes playing private schools. Beating your Maryville's, Alcoa's, Brentwood Academy's, Knox West, MUS, etc.... Just enjoy it because it can always change. Trust me we know all too well.

What banter ? Bro I ate Golden Corral before and after with a whole group of Marion Fans ! I said what I said, although I shoulda clarified your coaches crap the bed !!!!!!! Only one feller I took issue with I waited in the parking lot for with Tide and Marion fans cause he was gonna whoop by ars!!! I do enjoy your posts so not  trying to offend you sir