Hardin Valley Academy 2021

Governm

Last year's HVA team may have been their worst, aside from the inaugural 2009 team, although they played a very challenging schedule and were pretty young on both sides of the ball. The roster almost seemed devoid of playmakers too. I'm not expecting a ton of improvement out of them in 2021, given how much they struggled both offensively and defensively last season, but you never know. 4 wins is probably their ceiling.

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, TheGreatWallofAlnwick said:

I haven't seen a thread for the Hawks, so I thought I would make one. How do you guys think HVA will do this year? I saw a picture of the senior class and it is big in size and numbers.

They have lost most of their coaching staff from when they had a deep playoff run back in 2016 l think it was. They used to hang their hat and win games with hard nose power running game and solid technique defense. That's seems to be missing now. Maybe the coaching philosophy changed when Coach Jones left. Probably will beat Karns first game. Maybe that will kick start them?

18 hours ago, TheGreatWallofAlnwick said:

I haven't seen a thread for the Hawks, so I thought I would make one. How do you guys think HVA will do this year? I saw a picture of the senior class and it is big in size and numbers.

Well l think lt was good you started a HVA thread. There does not seem to be much interest. There are some other teams that don't have a thread, Farragut, Bearden , Karns, Halls? I wonder how those teams we be this year.

2 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

Well l think lt was good you started a HVA thread. There does not seem to be much interest. There are some other teams that don't have a thread, Farragut, Bearden , Karns, Halls? I wonder how those teams we be this year.

I think there’s a team(potentially on your list), that everyone is overlooking. Just something to think about :popcorneater:

5 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

I think there’s a team(potentially on your list), that everyone is overlooking. Just something to think about :popcorneater:

Let er rip. There's enough room on this thread for more than one team. I don't think is Karns or Bearden. I think both of them will struggle. Karns has no defense and not enough help around one really good RB. Bearden has a tough schedule but not a good enough coaching staff to get enough out of their players to compete at that high level the schedule will demand. Farragut is well coached but l don't know their talent level but they are usually very competitive. I am guessing Halls is who you are talking about.

On 7/13/2021 at 4:41 PM, BigTime1950 said:

Let er rip. There's enough room on this thread for more than one team. I don't think is Karns or Bearden. I think both of them will struggle. Karns has no defense and not enough help around one really good RB. Bearden has a tough schedule but not a good enough coaching staff to get enough out of their players to compete at that high level the schedule will demand. Farragut is well coached but l don't know their talent level but they are usually very competitive. I am guessing Halls is who you are talking about.

We’ll see is all I’m gonna say. Just remember I said there’s a “Revolution” about to happen.

• 2 weeks later...