CLINTON 2021

92Dragon

On 7/17/2021 at 2:59 PM, Cactus Jack said:

Sounds like some really positive things happening over in Clinton with football. I think the turf is the right thing for the stadium because when it rains hard, they have some serious drainage problems. I remember the 2009 Playoff Game with AC, that was a mess. Grass is nice, but a good grass playing field has to drain well and have almost year around maintenance. 

Man, what a game that was though..

There are more plans for the stadium in place apparently. Lots of work to be done. It deserves all the love it can get, with the high school, middle school, little league all playing games there, and the band hosting a competition every year.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dkota44 said:

Man, what a game that was though..

There are more plans for the stadium in place apparently. Lots of work to be done. It deserves all the love it can get, with the high school, middle school, little league all playing games there, and the band hosting a competition every year.

True dat! 100% correct sir! 

Are you planning on making the trip over to CAK tonight? Or are you going to watch AC lay the smack down on DB? 

Edited by 92Dragon

1 hour ago, dkota44 said:

I think it's gunna be a really good game. This will be my first football game at WB. Looking forward to it!

Have you heard anything about the jamboree at Carson Newman that Clinton is supposed to play in on the 13th? 

Like what all teams will be there? Etc....

12 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

Have you heard anything about the jamboree at Carson Newman that Clinton is supposed to play in on the 13th? 

Like what all teams will be there? Etc....

Nah idk yet. I know it's 5SP running it. Hopefully we get some news on it tomorrow because I don't think anything has been said since it was announced.

7 hours ago, dkota44 said:

Nah idk yet. I know it's 5SP running it. Hopefully we get some news on it tomorrow because I don't think anything has been said since it was announced.

Everyone seems to be dragging their feet on getting information out about scrimmages, stadium updates, jamborees etc etc etc lol 

I asked 5SP myself, and they said it's Thursday at 6:30. Teams in it are 

Clinton, Grace, Elizabethton, and Jellico. 

Edited by 92Dragon