Gary Rankin vs. George Quarles

chs1984

4 hours ago, JSamson7 said:

Not according to your own coaches. I told one first hand I thought you guys could have had a shot in that game and he said "No way".

Regardless, home field has played a MAJOR role in the series between us and Oakland and their coaches agree. You can say what you want but at least I get my facts from the source.

Facts??? Read.......

I say "would have played them much better" 

The FACT is you did not word your question right......you ask "Have a shot"(to win). 

On 7/27/2021 at 7:54 PM, Rebel1972 said:

Maryville vs Alcoa is a lose/ lose for Maryville and a win/win for Alcoa. Last year I would have bet money that Alcoa would have beaten Maryville because if you looked at the talent on the field it seemed to be in Alcoa’s favor but they didn’t beat Maryville and what was said in the end, “Oh well we lose out to the depth (what depth did they see in that game, who did they sub??), if we would have had a qb, they are 6A and we are just lowly 3A, if we didn’t have to play it early ect. No credit was given to Maryville or those kids who frankly stunned even their own fans. If Alcoa would have won then they slayed the giant if not they weren’t “suppose” to win.  I give Alcoa credit for playing some schools in the season but there is nothing to lose in the regular season. They stay down in 3A because there is absolutely no competition when they are playing for state. Being 6A doesn’t make you more talented ask Heritage but when they took the private schools out of their league no one can compete with Alcoa and even Milan moved up this year. Maryville probably won’t win state this year but that doesn’t mean they aren’t better than Alcoa if they beat them and Alcoa wins state.  Some people pick and choose what the barometer is. 
I wonder do my parks and rec titles count in the total against Maryville also???

I have no dog in the hunt, and both of these programs are great…..but Maryville owns Alcoa.  Nothing to be ashamed of, just plain old truth.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I see a population explosion fixing to happen in Alcoa due to all the new apartments being built at Hunters Crossing and a just approved big subdivision and also Amazon building near by. Mark my words in four years Alcoa will be in 5A no doubt about it or maybe sooner. The only way they can avoid it is to deny all tuition students which I can't see that because they would cut their own throat with their own knife. Even with a large addition of students I see the same issues Maryville has suffered, it has been little to no effect on the football team other than boast the enrollment full of Wussies and Pokemon Players sending us into 6A. Alcoa can win in 5A just like 3A no doubt in my mind. Would love to see them playing Oak Ridge, Central, Powell and other good matchups near by. When they can take it in 5A which I have no doubt then you have something to crow about. Winning in 3A with a big addition of tuition students/athletes is nothing to be bragging about. Kind of makes you look silly.

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I see a population explosion fixing to happen in Alcoa due to all the new apartments being built at Hunters Crossing and a just approved big subdivision and also Amazon building near by. Mark my words in four years Alcoa will be in 5A no doubt about it or maybe sooner. The only way they can avoid it is to deny all tuition students which I can't see that because they would cut their own throat with their own knife. Even with a large addition of students I see the same issues Maryville has suffered, it has been little to no effect on the football team other than boast the enrollment full of Wussies and Pokemon Players sending us into 6A. Alcoa can win in 5A just like 3A no doubt in my mind. Would love to see them playing Oak Ridge, Central, Powell and other good matchups near by. When they can take it in 5A which I have no doubt then you have something to crow about. Winning in 3A with a big addition of tuition students/athletes is nothing to be bragging about. Kind of makes you look silly.

Duh.....you finally see it. Hence why Alcoa built a new High School. You're so far behind in the chess game.

Go read the articles..........there is no one avoiding it. It was part of the planning and financing.

Alcoa is there Talent wise. Now working on the DEPTH!:thumb: 

On 7/28/2021 at 4:20 PM, BCsportsfan said:

Facts??? Read.......

I say "would have played them much better" 

The FACT is you did not word your question right......you ask "Have a shot"(to win). 

Hilarious ... Oakland would have beat you all just as bad as they beat us ... Hey that "IFL" stuff is fun !!! You really sound pretty needy for someone bragging about rings , an Alcoa fan having to resort to " IFL " games is just too funny 

41 minutes ago, pepvol said:

Hilarious ... Oakland would have beat you all just as bad as they beat us ... Hey that "IFL" stuff is fun !!! You really sound pretty needy for someone bragging about rings , an Alcoa fan having to resort to " IFL " games is just too funny 

hey pep !!!  ask lil man how many he has won personally !!!:lol::lol:

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Jetjock said:

hey pep !!!  ask lil man how many he has won personally !!!:lol::lol:

Aint you a tough guy! :lol:

Get owned on a message board and the only come back is always the same. Heck most of the murvul peps didn't even go to murvul more less play the game. Most WB homers!:roflolk:

BTW , when did playing the game become a prerequisite to toll them thur rubels!:thumb:

1 hour ago, pepvol said:

Thats YOUR opinion.  I got mine! After the rebs got donkey stomped early they gave up. Fact. Alcoa had the defense to stay in that game. You know it, but your red n black tinted glasses will never let you admit it:thumb:

25 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Aint you a tough guy! :lol:

Get owned on a message board and the only come back is always the same. Heck most of the murvul peps didn't even go to murvul more less play the game. Most WB homers!:roflolk:

BTW , when did playing the game become a prerequisite to toll them thur rubels!:thumb:

well this one did... and won two state championships.......now go back to playing the flute in the band !!!!  im guessing you have never had a pair of shoulder pads on in your life??!?!?!?!   but then again you are what they call an "expert":lol::lol:   troll that wannabe

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1