Gary Rankin vs. George Quarles

chs1984

When Eagleton gets going full stride those players aren't just coming from Heritage and William Blount but from it's closest neighbor Alcoa. Just be prepared to lose a big chunk of that county connection you all have over borrowed for the past 30 years. I promise you Gary Rankin realizes what's about to happen. This is exactly what I told the people of Sevier County when Northview Academy opened up no matter how good or bad they'll be it will pull Sevier County Football down to a low they haven't experienced in over 20 years. The same will happen at Alcoa. Fact.

24 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

When Eagleton gets going full stride those players aren't just coming from Heritage and William Blount but from it's closest neighbor Alcoa. Just be prepared to lose a big chunk of that county connection you all have over borrowed for the past 30 years. I promise you Gary Rankin realizes what's about to happen. This is exactly what I told the people of Sevier County when Northview Academy opened up no matter how good or bad they'll be it will pull Sevier County Football down to a low they haven't experienced in over 20 years. The same will happen at Alcoa. Fact.

You hope again! Anything to slow that F5 Tonadoe headed your way.....:roflolk: 

31 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

You're such a genius,  I bet Sevier County people were all ears at every word you spoke....especially you being a legendary murvul football player and such.:roflolk::roflol::roflolk:

image.png.13bef0486b25d16f88bae537df249ec6.png

Edited by BCsportsfan

7 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

You hope again! Anything to slow that F5 Tonadoe headed your way.....:roflolk: 

My enhanced Fujita Scale has an F-5 @ 15-0. Last season was an F-4 14-1. Did you get beaten by a good team or a sorry team. Once again Alcoa wants it both ways. Facsimile! Ha! and some little pictures too!

4 hours ago, GREYRIDERx said:

What donya know ? That we whipped that #### last year and yall beat up on scott and union co. Yes we got beat by a very good team no shame in that and I wouldnt try and take that away from them.  13-1 not a bad way to go out.  You should know that…lol

What would he know about 13-1?  Isn’t it usually 14-1 with a gold ball??

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE