Gary Rankin vs. George Quarles

chs1984

9 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

And your the trashes  kids tard from maryville 

Your like I said , your like a busy body ole woman that don't have a life so you set at home and troll the boards like an ole KAREN. You should change your name to BIG PURPLED KAREN. You'll set on here and prod and prod somebody to death just like you did about that Dyersburg game like I was lieing to you or something then I have to pull out the program from the game to shut you up. I told you it was an auto correct issue and couldn't get back on to edit the thing because the cable was out but you make it a point to drag it across every board on Coach T KAREN.

10 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Your like I said , your like a busy body ole woman that don't have a life so you set at home and troll the boards like an ole KAREN. You should change your name to BIG PURPLED KAREN. You'll set on here and prod and prod somebody to death just like you did about that Dyersburg game like I was lieing to you or something then I have to pull out the program from the game to shut you up. I told you it was an auto correct issue and couldn't get back on to edit the thing because the cable was out but you make it a point to drag it across every board on Coach T KAREN.

Come on Barney. Surely you can do better than that. Talk down to me some more. Show everyone your character Barney. I’m not a kid. I can take. Surely that’s not all you got???

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

And truth be told Barney I’m actually about to go into work and build up kids and help them be successful. You’ll always be the anonymous bum who wants to call kids “fat boy” on a message board. But come on and put me down some more. You can do it. I’ll even let you have the last word….

2 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Come on Barney. Surely you can do better than that. Talk down to me some more. Show everyone your character Barney. I’m not a kid. I can take. Surely that’s not all you got???

What you don't seem to understand is that I don't care what people think because they don't write my check. I'm not going to play #### for tat with someone that sets on a computer all day with nothing to do.

11 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

My enhanced Fujita Scale has an F-5 @ 15-0. Last season was an F-4 14-1. Did you get beaten by a good team or a sorry team. Once again Alcoa wants it both ways. Facsimile! Ha! and some little pictures too!

F2 with Cal QB..........F5 with Buckles at QB! 

That Tornado gained strength thru out the Season:thumb:

Just now, BCsportsfan said:

What a matter Barney....Can't handle another burr under you saddle?:lol: 

You can dish it out but can not take it! HA! 

It’s funny seeing him say “I don’t care what other people think….”  And at the same time he gets so mad he cusses. Hilarious. I think I made him pee pee in his old man diaper. 

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

It’s funny seeing him say “I don’t care what other people think….”  And at the same time he gets so mad he cusses. Hilarious. I think I made him pee pee in his old man diaper. 

Barney is kinda like all of us on coacht. A lot nicer in person. He a good guy...just gets wound up behind a keyboard.

I  figure coacht like the wraslin' on TV....got to create drama and stur it up to make it interesting! :lol: