REGION 6~5A PROJECTIONS?

REBELFAN70

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Richmond30 said:

Wow. That’s unfortunate because I think that 4th playoff spot is up for grabs. 

I agree. I think it boils down to a lack of direction/development. Remember, the junior class is the group who was undefeated until they played Oakland down to the wire in a 5 point game in the Lions Bowl as freshmen. Alot of talent has been squandered and not developed. 

13 hours ago, gypsyroad said:

I agree. I think it boils down to a lack of direction/development. Remember, the junior class is the group who was undefeated until they played Oakland down to the wire in a 5 point game in the Lions Bowl as freshmen. Alot of talent has been squandered and not developed. 

was any of these players that quit over the Rebel mascot issue that was so debated last year?

On 8/12/2021 at 8:42 PM, Pizzpatriot2 said:

FC is down, has been and will be until that community gets their problems straight.

I don’t want to jinx us but I do think we are back, at least in our region. I have to be honest and say with the exception of Nolensville, the region is weak. It will be between them and us but I feel this is our year.

Page should be the clear favorite.  Nolensville lost a big senior class, including the QB, so it will take some time to develop consistent play.  

4 hours ago, Knights21 said:

Page should be the clear favorite.  Nolensville lost a big senior class, including the QB, so it will take some time to develop consistent play.  

That doesn't bode well for 6-5a if so. . 

Page got that hiney spanked against 4a Marshall County last Friday. Like on the the mercy rule level. 

My 3a Fairview Jackets are going on the road and to war with the Patty Cakes tomorrow night. 

26 minutes ago, Swarm said:

That doesn't bode well for 6-5a if so. . 

Page got that hiney spanked against 4a Marshall County last Friday. Like on the the mercy rule level. 

My 3a Fairview Jackets are going on the road and to war with the Patty Cakes tomorrow night. 

Well, we'll see what it looks like when it counts.  MC should come into the season highly motivated after the train wreck they had at the end of last year.

21 minutes ago, Knights21 said:

Well, we'll see what it looks like when it counts.  MC should come into the season highly motivated after the train wreck they had at the end of last year.

I don't know what you're referring to about MC and dont care. 

As for Page, I just like to talk a little smack when the opportunity presents itself. We're in for a battle tomorrow night and we know it.