Looking for 16/18U Travel Softball Players in Middle TN

DaveMason

Blue Angels out of Brentwood will be hosting tryouts on Sunday, August 1st, 3-5pm and Wednesday, August 4th, 6-8pm at Crocket Park in Brentwood (Field #1). My team is mostly 04/05/06 kids, but we played 18U this spring and will continue in the 18U division this fall. We will consider any 16U or 18U eligible players. We focus primarily on the showcase/exposure tournaments in Middle TN and will make a few side trips to Chattanooga for some of the larger tournaments in fall and spring (Eastern Elite, Scenic City, etc). I will have 3-4 spots open for the fall and will definitely look to fill two of them with an additional pitcher and catcher. So, if your daughter is looking for more innings on the mound or behind the plate, definitely check us out.
If interested in attending our tryout, call or text me at 919-971-9767 for more detailed information.

Also, please fill out this brief registration form to provide some basic information about your daughter and to notify my which of the two tryout days she'll be attending. Thanks! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf5HyRrII3r7xIk_0H6m4UY-9XMI9SaJ9MqTeBkMRvdN_aYJQ/viewform?usp=sf_link