2021 Andrew Johnson Bank Ladies Classic Field

BP4138

9 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

:popcorneater:....I haven't watched Greeneville but I'm sure a lot of visitors feel this way. I have learned to ignore the refs and just support the Oak Ridge Lady Wildcats. They are just kids playing a kids game. Its not like they are OL and should be run down. 

Edited by Nobodysomebody

5 hours ago, Nobodysomebody said:

Anybody else notice Greenville gets away with a lot, I mean a lot 

At first, I attributed your post as coming from an Upperman "homer."

After a little more thought, I remembered that there are people who reside in Greene County who cannot find it within themselves to support one of their own teams, namely the Greeneville Lady Devils.

If you want to believe there is a secret cabal that exists, including the officials, in support of Greeneville—as your post implies—be my guest.

What your post does is minimize the great effort the Greeneville girls put forth tonight. Paraphrasing Willie the Wildcat, "These are kids." So, don't take anything away from them.

I was at the game tonight. There were questionable calls against both sides. 

I have faith (I can't speak for them) that a class team like Upperman will acknowledge that they simply got beat tonight and are looking forward to the next meeting with Greeneville taking place in the state tournament. 

By the way, it's spelled GreenEville. But you may have already known that.

Edited by Americal198

Just wanted to say thanks to the people who ran the tournament, the refs, scorers, players and coaches. FIRST CLASS!

I especially enjoyed the Live Stream. Another FIRST CLASS effort.

The Oak Ridge Lady Wildcats faced some very talented teams and the experience will only make them better.

Get some much needed rest OR! So proud of you. RWR!

Once again, thank you Greeneville.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Just wanted to say thanks to the people who ran the tournament, the refs, scorers, players and coaches. FIRST CLASS!

The Oak Ridge Lady Wildcats faced some very talented teams and the experience will only make them better.

This OR team is good - but will be great over the next few years as the young girls get more experience.  We look forward to having them back in Greeneville!

10 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

The Oak Ridge Wildcats are always welcome. Best of luck for the rest of this season.