Region 2 6a 2nd place

Maryville will run awaybwith refion 2 again. 2nd will probably go to farragut. But Bradley ckeveland and mcminn could all get it. Bradley only has 3 home games so that wikl hurt their confidence. Home opener against brainerd got moved to brainerd due to construction at bear stadium. Not sure why bradley only gets 4 home games,  3 now,  instead of 5 like everybody else in 2 6a

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Cleveland has to be the favorite for 2nd place. Should be the best squad they have had in 10+ years. 
I saw something in Cleveland Banner recently that blew my mind. I believe it said that Cleveland has had only one season since either 2002 or 2003, where they won a playoff game. (I think they won a few playoff games in maybe 2014 or so?). 
This blew my mind. Only 1 season with a playoff win.  So much talent there. I think this is their year to shine, but as the thread title indicates, everyone is really playing for second place… 

• 2 weeks later...

Bradley’s defense stepped up big time by only giving up 7 points after 3 strip sacks by Cleveland in the first quarter. QB going to have to take better care of ball against good teams. Tate O’Bryan was a beast for Cleveland. Bradley lots of studs. Many are young guys. Wonder if Bradley can compete for 2nd this year & host playoff game? 

• 1 month later...
On 10/11/2021 at 10:32 PM, Haydiboy said:

I believe  the bears can beat Farragut and secure a second place spot and will like host dobyns Bennett 

You were correct on Bradley over Farragut. I was really afraid Bradley would overlook them (which they should never do) because of their record. Farragut is a really good 3-5 team.