DII-A

Kublah

On 8/7/2021 at 9:29 AM, CougarDadx2 said:

Grace Baptist has gone to 7 man, dropping the east to only 5 teams. MTCS has had two road scrimmages and have a new look on offense with new HC. FC is always solid, Kings too, Webb has been steady improving, I know nothing about Lakeway. I expect the West will be strong as always. DA changes up the Middle - guessing DCA and Columbia will be the contenders. Good to see several cross division games on the schedules this year, that should give us a clearer view of playoffs.

They probably meant Grace Christian (Knoxville).
Grace Baptist (Chattanooga) did move down to 8 man, and it has been many years since they were halfway decent. 
I think there is also a Grace in Franklin, so kind of confusing.

30 minutes ago, FootballFan51 said:

They probably meant Grace Christian (Knoxville).
Grace Baptist (Chattanooga) did move down to 8 man, and it has been many years since they were halfway decent. 
I think there is also a Grace in Franklin, so kind of confusing.

Yes - Grace Christian Academy Franklin - we play there tomorrow night.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2021 at 8:38 PM, Triplej said:

DCA looks like it may be the team to beat in DivllA . This was no contest DCA Tailback scored on his first 2 carries. MTCS QB was under constant pressure from defense of DCA.  Wildcat O line is big !!

Super impressed by MTCS’s QB. He’s a very very good player. DCA has a big Sr class and their two time all state TB/WR/S did not play. He’s the most explosive and fastest player on the team (#9 Cook). The TB’s are both sophomores and the FB is a Jr. They also have a big time player that is a freshman with a great future ahead of him that was out with a shoulder issue. This kid is super fast and dynamic with the ball in his hands. I’ve seen 40 years of DCA football and he has the tools to be a top tier player barring injury. He could play for any team in the state as a freshman IMO. 

MTCS and FCS will be an interesting matchup. FCS is always good on defense and now they have a QB who can throw the ball very well. MTCS can throw it too so while FCS is bigger and has more depth MTCS if they make few mistakes has a punchers chance with that QB to make big plays. 

Hi Paul!!! I’ve been good and complimentary of kids and schools. Just a cordial post. :) 

12 hours ago, Kublah said:

I wouldn't count out JCS in the west either. They beat USJ last year and look to have an explosive offense.

Hopefully JCS has that scoreboard that mysteriously malfunctions every time they get behind repaired by now. Just ask the Nashville Christian and DA folks how that goes down. But it’ll mysteriously start working at halftime

• Upvote 1