Josh Kindig Southern Preseason camp

durdon

Josh is coming back down to TN to run a preseason camp.  It will be at the Jones Center in Cleveland 8/27 through 8/29. Friday 8/27 will be 6pm to 8pm.  Saturday 8/28 will be 3 sessions, 9-11, 1-3, 6-8pm.  Sunday will be 2 sessions 9-11, 1-3pm.  Some of the top High school and Middle school kids from TN,  GA, and NC will be there as Josh has a huge following with the top kids in the south.  My son learned a lot from Josh and I highly recommend Josh and this camp.  There will be more talent at this camp than any preseason camp in the south this year.  
cost is $200.   You can pay Josh through Venmo at @joshkindig 

Keeping things moving! Tune up with NCAA Finalist and Pennsylvania great Josh Kindig. This will be an intensive folkstyle training camp. Big folkstyle competition within the coming weeks of this training camp. Community is welcome, coaches, clubs, referees. KINUDIGIT!

Attention all my Southern friends August 27-29. I will be running a pre-season jump start camp at  Jones Center in Tennessee including my @boom_ranch peoples and open to ALL OTHERS‼️This camp will be a banger including hard drilling, fast pace transition from one position to the next, high tempo technique turning stalemates into scores, on our feet/top/and bottom, mindsets with short time left, losing/winning by so many points, from all positions. LFG 

#preperation #mentality #confidence #effort #energy #intensity #hardwork

address

Jones Center 

850 Raider Drive, 

cleveland, Tn

• 3 weeks later...