South Pittsburg @ Sequatchie Co. (Jones man against this Mcintyre man)

Roy Dillard

I went ahead and created us a website for our game next Friday. I will give this mcintyre man a break cause he was hired after Murphy collected surveys. One of the assistant coaches up there should have not been so lazy and filled out Murphys survey. This mcintyre man coached with that Morson man that beat Grider so he knows how to beat our boys.  You think im joking but im not.

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

I went ahead and created us a website for our game next Friday. I will give this mcintyre man a break cause he was hired after Murphy collected surveys. One of the assistant coaches up there should have not been so lazy and filled out Murphys survey. This mcintyre man coached with that Morson man that beat Grider so he knows how to beat our boys.  You think im joking but im not.

What about those dang Lions and Bears we have to play tomorrow night Roy? Do they have boys that can play in the SEC ?

55 minutes ago, piratetom said:

What about those dang Lions and Bears we have to play tomorrow night Roy? Do they have boys that can play in the SEC ?

Pirate Tom im not going to that mess.  That Finley man and Davenport man charge $10 and I only get to watch two quarters.  That is a bunch of mess.  You think im joking but im not.

On 8/13/2021 at 11:36 AM, Roy Dillard said:

Hey Roy, I hear that McIntyre man has his boys flipping old tractor tyres to get them in shape to play this Jones man.  That Jones man has his boys chasing antelopes in a giant sand box.  You think I'm joking but I'm not.

6 hours ago, rlh said:

Hey Roy, I hear that McIntyre man has his boys flipping old tractor tyres to get them in shape to play this Jones man.  That Jones man has his boys chasing antelopes in a giant sand box.  You think I'm joking but I'm not.

Are you joking? Our boys just got beat 14-10.  That Jones man better get it together against this Floyd man.  Im not joking either.

39 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

So SP has the 3A Sequatchie Co. Indians this week. I just realized the other day that you guys aren’t playing 2A neighbor Jasper. Why is that?  I thought was a big rivalry??  Seems odd you would play a 3A neighbor but not a 2A. 

You're in every thread discussed about Sp. I find it pretty hard to believe you missed that one.   

• Upvote 4

• Sequatchie changed the title to South Pittsburg @ Sequatchie Co. (Jones man against this Mcintyre man)