South Pittsburg @ Sequatchie Co. (Jones man against this Mcintyre man)

Roy Dillard

2 hours ago, oneyewilly said:

We can get you and @BIGPURPLEMACHINE some Pirate attire seems yall are more concerned with Sp than your own programs

As you stated sp has dominated Jasper Jailhouse High for the last 15-20 years. Do you really think it would be a different outcome with Jones? You all should be happy he ended the series. 

Are you serious?  After watching sp play in the title game, I'm not sure that sp would have beat us like I thought they may have last year.  It really doesn't matter to me that the series ended, I'm just stating facts instead of lies that some like to share.

23 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Are you serious?  After watching sp play in the title game, I'm not sure that sp would have beat us like I thought they may have last year.  It really doesn't matter to me that the series ended, I'm just stating facts instead of lies that some like to share.

Am I serious? About what part? The FACT that Sp has dominated the series the last 15-20 years....yes I'm serious and yes that is a FACT. 

It's also pretty obvious it does matter to you and other Jailhouse fans that the series has ended I mean yall are in two separate SP threads still discussing it  :razz:

Again remind me what facts you stated??????

• Upvote 1

Looking for the season to kickoff Friday night. For the first time in a very long time I have no idea about this Pirate team. I only know a handful of kids on the team. I see some great athlete's, but it looks like the lines are going to be our weak point. I'm sure Chris has something up his sleeve. 

8 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Not sure, apparently there was no hard feelings since he came back to jasper.  If someone owed me money it would be hard for me to come back to that company I would think.  Tithes to them don't compare to what the new coach asked for.  We can't keep up with the joneses.......get it.  Good luck to the pirates.  Better win that first one or you will be staring 0-2 right in the eye.

Lying lips let me ask you a question.  What do you think jailhouse highs record would be if that Pruitt man was playing this Jones mans schedule? We all no that will never happen since the Pruitt man avoided two ear holing last year.  Im not joking either.

Edited by Roy Dillard
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Lying lips let me ask you a question.  What do you think jailhouse highs record would be if that Pruitt man was playing this Jones mans schedule? We all no that will never happen since the Pruitt man avoided two ear holing last year.  Im not joking either.

What a great question Roy!

5 hours ago, oneyewilly said:

Any of you Sequatchie Co guys have any insight on what you expect this season and particular Friday night. I've been hearing yall are pretty confident and should be very competitive this year  @Sequatchie  @Indian  

Your guess is as good as mine.  I do believe the Indians are a much better team than people have given them credit for going into this season just because of last year's results.  

There was no excuse for the record they had last season and was a much better team than the record indicated I think three players went down with season ending injuries in one game and I think five for the season.  They should have beaten East Ridge if I remember they were dominate early up 14-0 in the 3rd (I think) driving the ball inside the 15 and one of Sequatchie's kids gets injured taken away on an ambulance (all momentum/energy drained away) they end up not scoring on that drive and ER rolls off 21 unanswered. 

They lost to Smith Co. & Grundy by a combined 14 points.  Had they won those two even with the Upperman game getting canceled (Covid) they would have finished 2nd or 3rd in the region (I think).  Not sure if they would have been allowed a playoff game or not. 

All that even though I think they had a HC that had checked out long before the season kicked off. IMO   I believe that was part of the injuries problem they were not conditioned before the season started.

Numerous people who have seen the team more than me have said for weeks the players are in better physical (I also think mentally as well) condition than at any point the last two years. 

Why he waited so long to make it official that he wasn't coming back I have no idea although I now think how it worked out will be better for Sequatchie in the long run.  

Edited by Sequatchie
  • Upvote 1

• Sequatchie changed the title to Sequatchie @ South Pittsburg (Jones man against this Mcintyre man)
  • Sequatchie changed the title to South Pittsburg @ Sequatchie Co. (Jones man against this Mcintyre man)