Summit @ Henry County Week 1

PatriotNation

56 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

Eff it. I'll say 38-31 Summit. 

And I know nobody likes "moral" victories but if we can keep it close and within reach, that can only help us moving forward. Its about the big picture. Of course we all want to win every game. Thats who we are, but sometimes you run into a giant. Now we all know how football is, a bounce here or there in our favor may turn the tide. You just never know, thats why they play the game. If a small miracle was to happen and we found a way to win, our fans will go absolute nuts!! Friday nights are what we live for, let's go!!

8 hours ago, gr8tn08 said:

This game may be an eye opener for HC because i think Summit is going to be too much to handle. SHS 38 - HC 28.

I don’t know that I agree. They are both good teams. HC can win this. They will have to play mistake free football but, so will summit. It is early in the year, it will be about who is the most prepared.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, mmb said:

Should we even play the game, or just give Summit the W and move onto Beech? These boys are confident and ready to play. I have no idea how this one ends up, but I’m riding with my kid and his teammates til the end. GBR

I guess we just aren't that confident with a very high powered offense coming into town against a struggling HC defense. 

28 minutes ago, mmb said:

Should we even play the game, or just give Summit the W and move onto Beech? These boys are confident and ready to play. I have no idea how this one ends up, but I’m riding with my kid and his teammates til the end. GBR

Nothing to do with confidence, just people being honest with how they believe these teams matchup. I believe HC does have a shot to win this game but it will be a tall order...

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, mmb said:

If we had a good defense like we have had in years past or like back in 2018, I would probably have a prediction of HC 35 Summit 21. But our defense just looks lost at times. Idk maybe the coaches will turn things around on that side of the ball, offensively we shouldn't have much problems.